New in Fiverr and Need some Help

tainus

Guest emrlanka

Hello everyone,

I’m new in Fiverr and posted some of my GIG.

I need some Help and TIPS to get my First sale on Fiverr. if anyone can help me then it’ll be very helpful for me.

Thanks in Advanced.

TIPS

keep checking the buyers request page for getting your first order.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. I’m online for more then 10 hours per day from last 5 days. And all time i’m active on Buyer request page.

but the sad part is i never saw any buyer request on that page. Not even a single one. Can you please give me some suggestion of getting buyer request?

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. I’m online for more then 10 hours per day from last 5 days. And all time i’m active on Buyer request page.

but the sad part is i never saw any buyer request on that page. Not even a single one. Can you please give me some suggestion of getting buyer request?

You can only access to see requests of buyers who have posted their requests/requirements in a category that is similar to the gigs that you are offering.

To get access to view more buyers request you may create some more gigs in different categories [Must be relevant] and publish it.

Then any buyer requesting for services that fall under the category of your gig is visible to you on your buyers request page.

You can only access to see requests of buyers who have posted their requests/requirements in a category that is similar to the gigs that you are offering.

To get access to view more buyers request you may create some more gigs in different categories [Must be relevant] and publish it.

Then any buyer requesting for services that fall under the category of your gig is visible to you on your buyers request page.

Yes its true ‘pratikjainmusic’ is rite

Thank you very much for your valuable TIPS. Really appreciated it.

Archived