Gig Analytics PLUMMET after changing video, WHY? FIVERR'S ALGORITHMS

mediamonarch

It isn’t the algorithm I don’t have faith in, it is the people that are programing the algorithm I don’t have faith in. I truly believe they don’t know what they are doing.

I haven’t had faith in any part of Fiverr or it’s people since my TRS account went to hell due to the broken response rate level and how it measures response rate 😅 since starting a new account i just takes things as they come because i know there are some things i have no control over what so ever haha that’s why i don’t put my full time and effort into it anymore

It isn’t the algorithm I don’t have faith in, it is the people that are programing the algorithm I don’t have faith in. I truly believe they don’t know what they are doing.

There is a series of courses on algorithms on Coursera I was looking at and it requires a true programming genius to understand a word of it. Those who can do it must make big bucks.

Fiverr has a fairly complex set of requirements for it’s algorithm. I don’t know if they feel it’s functioning right at this point or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t quite know what you mean but is there some way you can put your gigs back as they were before? Or was the form something they required you to do?

Your gigs are wonderful! I would like you to get your sales back, you deserve it.

Update: This is how my sales look now:

1662059796_ScreenShot2018-10-30at14_21_01.thumb.png.feb26c8664f98cd9eac647ba09d1a288.png

So it looks like it’s back to normal after the strange September. Still don’t know what was the problem, I didn’t change anything. One thing could help. There was a guy from Pakistan who literally copied and pasted one of my gigs title and 80% of the description + displayed not his work in the gig gallery (stolen from some universities - but this is very common, in my category 98% gigs has stolen artwork in the gig gallery, one of the guys have even a Coat of Arms of Germany displayed as his work 😉

Anyway, Fiver has removed this user.

I stopped editing my gigs since it can remove them from search or set them back in the ranks.

I see that box that says SEO, never saw that before. I don’t want to tell you to remove that because I don’t want to be responsible if I’m wrong but if that was what did that to your sales, if it was ME I would take it out but like I said it’s your decision.

I see that box that says SEO, never saw that before. I don’t want to tell you to remove that because I don’t want to be responsible if I’m wrong but if that was what did that to your sales, if it was ME I would take it out but like I said it’s your decision.

@deesajn Did you remove that? The things you had put into the box that says SEO title?

@deesajn Did you remove that? The things you had put into the box that says SEO title?

No, I did not. I wanted to check if something will change in October, because tle last September (2017) was almost as bad as this year.

Archived