Fraudelent buyer

evan_j

Yes. I don’t know why fiverr don’t give us priority. Every freelancer want’s to build up their career in every freelancing marketplace. So, he always do hard work and try to makes his client happy and everyday busy to building his freelancing career. But after long time later, if their account is disabled for unacceptable issue, then it’s a totally disappointed for a seller. Really in this time, seller all hard work goes in water.

From research I realised some of the blocked accounts are from mostly some specific parts…you can’t get an account from ******* or *******blocked…its either *******or *******…I think this is totally unfair and maybe some fairness will come sooner or later…

The trust is that there is Unfairness…nobody can write more than 1000 words…this thing is real

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

From research I realised some of the blocked accounts are from mostly some specific parts…you can’t get an account from ******* or *******blocked…its either *******or *******…I think this is totally unfair and maybe some fairness will come sooner or later…

The trust is that there is Unfairness…nobody can write more than 1000 words…this thing is real

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

People typically get their accounts suspended because they don’t follow the terms of service, which are the same for everyone.

Maybe some people from certain countries are more or less likely to follow, or read them in the first place, that’s perfectly possible, so some people from certain countries are more or less likely to get banned, too, by extension and logic more than by some injustice (why they are more or less likely now is a whole other discussion and leads too far here); I’ve seen posts by people from diverse countries saying their account got blocked.

The internet is full of “Fiverr sucks, they banned all my 5 (number varies, theme not) accounts” and such complaints.

However, if you did not violate ToS - after all these posts we still don’t know if you did or not, this is going in circles and I’m dizzy, so I’m out now - take it up with support, good luck, I very much hope you’ll get your account back in that case.

And if you did violate ToS, you can still try to convince them that you deserve another chance, good luck with that too, but you’ll need a lot of luck then, that time might be better spent looking for another platform.

All the best, in either case.

Archived