Any one who is expert in fiverr please tell me how can i get my first order i am new on fiverr last 6 months..i eager to get my order

Marketing and promotion. YOU are going to have to do the work to reach out to your customers if you want to build a customer base and earn steady sales. Success does not happen by chance, and it certainly doesn’t come to those who sit back and expect it to arrive by itself. 😉

• Like 4

Start by improving your skills and then everything that Jon said about promoting.

Take a few basic design courses and then if you wish to niche into PS then take a few Photoshop courses on top of that. This cover photo can’t compete with some of the senior sellers on this platform. The bar is much higher than that and 6 months should be a valid proof that your gigs are not as appealing.
image.jpg.afbe499df4447d4e5aa459d63f44be40.jpg

• Like 5

Dear syedsibtyhasan1,
Don’t worry, my condition is same as you. It will better if you back up your all gig description in a word file and then recreate your gig and do social marketing as much as possible. I also do this few days ago after doing this I got so many responses from the buyer but because of my illness, I refuse at list 10 jobs. So I hope as soon as possible you can do this. It will help you so much for getting success.
Thanks,
Sufair

• Like 2

Explore various social Media Marketing Promotions like Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Dribble, Linkedin, Make a blog for your skills and share tips for people, then you talk about your Fiverr profile, also the question and answer Quora is a good place to convert prospective clients into Fiverr buyers