How do i get clients for creative writing

Guest michaelkwasi

as a new member on this platform, how do i get clients

Well, who needs creative writing, and where can those people be found? You need to figure this out if you intend to be in business, offering creative writing services.

Letter case is generally applied in a mixed-case fashion, with both upper- and lower-case letters appearing in a given piece of text. The choice of case is often prescribed by the grammar of a language or by the conventions of a particular discipline.

en.wikipedia.org
665751903_159px-A_28capital_and_small29_svg.png.5625be91e12e7b7ace7ad2528c3894e8.png

Letter case

Letter case (or just case) is the distinction between the letters that are in larger upper case (also uppercase, capital letters, capitals, caps, large letters, or more formally majuscule) and smaller lower case (also lowercase, small letters, or more formally minuscule) in the written representation of certain languages. The writing systems that distinguish between the upper and lower case have two parallel sets of letters, with each letter in one set usually having an equivalent in the other se...

Guest michaelkwasi

Since you are a writer, start by having perfect grammar.

OK

thanks for the information.

Guest michaelkwasi

Your gig description is way too short and non indicative.

alright

i will work on that.

thanks

Archived