Order without knock

I wake up in the morning and saw an order, I tried to contact him but he is not online. He gave me username and password but not working, I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days. He gave me order but not talk to me before order. My completion rate already 92% only for this kind of order. What can I do now? Please advise me, thanks.

**I complete that work with 5 rating, she is very nice lady.

• Like 1

I wake up in the morning and saw an order, I tried to contact him but he is not online. He gave me username and password but not working, I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days. He gave me order but not talk to me before order. My completion rate already 92% only for this kind of order. What can I do now? Please advise me, thanks.

**I complete that work with 5 rating, she is very nice lady.

I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days.

Because you are not taking orders now you need to ask customer support to cancel the order. Then go on vacation mode.

• Like 2

You can’t force buyers to contact you before placing an order. If you’re not accepting orders, you should have turned vacation mode on.

Right now, you can either cancel the order, or you can try to get the necessary info to complete it.

For the future, allow yourself time for completion, set the gig to 5 days, 7 days etc.

You can also set mandatory fields the client need to fill in when you create/edit a gig!

• Like 2