Seller is falsely advertising and won't cancel order

bwheatley

I bought an order for $15 that ended up being 4 pages of stuff you can google in two minutes. The seller is informing the buyer of a certain way of thinking in his info for his Fiverr but when I bought it, there was none of that information in there and only information I and other people with a quick google search knows.

I don’t care if I get my money back or not but how can we get someone like this from falsely advertising and taking peoples money after we realize they aren’t delivering what they said they would?

I bought an order for $15 that ended up being 4 pages of stuff you can google in two minutes.

You’re being very vague. What was the order about?

On Fiverr you don’t pay people for their time, you pay them for their work, and the quality of the work.

The old excuse, “I could have done that myself,” doesn’t mean anything. If you could have done it yourself, you would have done it yourself. You hired someone else because you didn’t want to do it, so don’t be unhappy if someone knows how to use google and finds the information he needs in 2 minutes.

My advice would be to explain what happened. What did you order? What did you expected?

• Like 3

I bought an order for $15 that ended up being 4 pages of stuff you can google in two minutes. The seller is informing the buyer of a certain way of thinking in his info for his Fiverr but when I bought it, there was none of that information in there and only information I and other people with a quick google search knows.

I don’t care if I get my money back or not but how can we get someone like this from falsely advertising and taking peoples money after we realize they aren’t delivering what they said they would?

The seller is informing the buyer of a certain way of thinking in his info for his Fiverr but when I bought it, there was none of that information in there

If what you got was different from what the seller said you would get in his gig you deserve a refund. I don’t know why you have been unable to get in touch with customer support about this.

However, what he doesnt tell you is that its going to take 5-10 maybe 20 years to get that material

Not that long. It may take a year or two of regular stand up comedy to get a feel for the jokes and how to deliver them. The material is something you can either write yourself, if you have the ability, or hire someone to write for you. Talent is the main thing that you either have or not. You probably already know if people think you are basically funny or not. Practice in front of audiences as much as possible is the main thing. A corporate audience sounds like a difficult crowd.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Listen I get you, been using fiverr for a while and appears this time I'm done with it for sure. I payed for a listing that did not deliver what was said. I dont even think I can move forward with a case since customer service is basically non existent at this point. 

• Like 2