Auto Refresh Extension”

tishasheikh3

Basically these are some shit tricks mentioned in many website that by using this you get sales 😛 That is the reason some people believe it but I would suggest everyone to not use such things. If there was something like that FIVERR would have atleast nentioned, “The more you are online the more sales you get” but nothing like that is there.

So, don’t try to use these tricks

Thank You Bro…for your nice info…

Thank You Bro…for your nice info…

Keep calm, I see you’ve been a bit battered on this thread. Just stop using auto refreshers, and adjust your business to reflect the time you are actually online. Best of luck mate, you deserve to be successful, allow yourself to be it by shedding negative behaviors.

With love,

Antonio (MabsArts)

Keep calm, I see you’ve been a bit battered on this thread. Just stop using auto refreshers, and adjust your business to reflect the time you are actually online. Best of luck mate, you deserve to be successful, allow yourself to be it by shedding negative behaviors.

With love,

Antonio (MabsArts)

Yes Thank You , i don’t use .i just want to know ,okay i understand again thank you

The fact that the “show online sellers” option doesn’t work means there would be a lot less reason to use an auto-refresh extension even if Fiverr allowed it and even if buyers were happy to receive a reply to a message many hours after they sent one even when it showed a person was online.

• 2 months later...

If people would stop trying to get shortcuts to success and focused on doing some actual work then they might get somewhere.

I hope you get banned for using it.

Plz Correction your last line, NOT I HOPE THAT BE (I THINK).

why you hard me ? i don’t using unethical methods .i just want to know about this

Q. What is the reason for asking about using an Auto Refresh Extension?

A. You want to make a buyer think you are online when you are not.

Do you believe lying to clients is good?

Do you believe lying to clients is good?

He should be banned on fiverr and All others, Who’s trying to cheat fiverr and lying to the systems 😄

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m sure there are a lot of sellers using auto refresh but it doesn’t help sell anything.

What’s the point? You think someone is going to buy from you just because you are shown as online, when you actually are not even there to respond?

If you really are online you can chat with someone who messages you and hopefully make a sale. But just to be shown online does nothing.

Or is it for some other reason you use it? Stop trying to trick the system. You won’t get more sales, and might be banned again.

Thank you this is very meaning full.

• 2 months later...

can anyone explain me this term properly please

They mean a tool to pretend you’re online 24/7.

You don’t need to know that because it’s an absurd tactic that won’t get you sales and will only mislead and annoy potential buyers. If someone is filtering results to only sellers who are online it is because they want someone who is actually online and not pretending to be.

It’s best to focus on being a seller who sells things for which there is a demand instead of resorting to these ineffective tactics.

Why use auto refresh? If you want to be success freelancer, you should go ahead with legal way. You can try fiverr mobile app.

thank you so much. i never use that i just ask if i do that is there any problem or not and please i already installed fiverr mobile app if i login there is that show me 24 four hour online without any refresher please explain

thank you so much. i never use that i just ask if i do that is there any problem or not and please i already installed fiverr mobile app if i login there is that show me 24 four hour online without any refresher please explain

Of course, Because fiverr algorithm is very hard. If you used app that not show 24 hours online but you can check and sent buyer request and quick response any massage. You can open many time fiverr app in mobile but you can not do that in PC.

Archived