How can i get my first order? Can u give me information about it?

aakashkumar940

Guest writerglen

I don’t think there’s any sure-fire method. After all, if you could get one sale easily, you could get another easily, and another, until you’re selling hundreds of gigs every month.

A few tips to help you get that first order, though:

• Present your gig really well. Think great images, flawless gig text, an impressive portfolio.
  • Work out objections buyers would have to buying from you and tackle these in your gig copy.
  • Offer to deliver a little more than the competition.
  • Promise to deliver in 24h (as long as it’s feasible).
  • Have multiple gigs for sale (as long as you have multiple talents).
  • Connect with those likely to need your services (this is where social media is handy).
  • Use your 10 buyer request responses per day (assuming you can see any).

I don’t think there’s any sure-fire method. After all, if you could get one sale easily, you could get another easily, and another, until you’re selling hundreds of gigs every month.

A few tips to help you get that first order, though:

• Present your gig really well. Think great images, flawless gig text, an impressive portfolio.
  • Work out objections buyers would have to buying from you and tackle these in your gig copy.
  • Offer to deliver a little more than the competition.
  • Promise to deliver in 24h (as long as it’s feasible).
  • Have multiple gigs for sale (as long as you have multiple talents).
  • Connect with those likely to need your services (this is where social media is handy).
  • Use your 10 buyer request responses per day (assuming you can see any).

Sir, can u please explain these point clearly ?..

Guest writerglen

Sir, can u please explain these point clearly ?..

Of course. Which of the above points would you like me to elaborate on?

By the way, if you search the forum, there are many useful links that address topics like writing gig descriptions and writing buyer request responses. These are well worth checking out.

By the way, if you search the forum, there are many useful links that address topics like writing gig descriptions and writing buyer request responses. These are well worth checking out.

Sir, explain me 2nd,6th and 7th point clearly

Sir, thanks for reply

Guest writerglen

You’re welcome. Sure, I’ll go over each point one by one.

Point #2: Whenever a buyer chooses not to buy something, there are always reasons for this decision. Maybe the buyer believes the product isn’t needed. Maybe the buyer believes it’s too expensive. Maybe the buyer believes the seller isn’t reputable enough, etc.

When you can work out the mental chatter that goes on in a buyer’s head that prevents them from buying from you, you can tackle this chatter in your gig.

An example would be this: Perhaps buyers don’t believe you’re skilled enough because you’re new. Well, to tackle this objection, you could include amazing portfolio samples and offer a money-back guarantee.

Point #6: We only sell products when we promote them to people who need them. I mean, you could be the most amazing opera singer, but people won’t pay to listen to you if they don’t like that type of music.

If you can network with people who may need your service, you’re likely to get sales.

An example of this: I’m a writer, so recently I joined an online marketing forum to get to know a few people. Many of these will need content at a later date, so these relationships could be very fruitful in the future.

Point #7: The Buyers Request feature is full of buyers looking for sellers to do jobs for them. However, the number of jobs available to newbies seems to have decreased recently.

[Note: I haven’t had time to proofread this post. Sorry for any errors!]

You’re welcome. Sure, I’ll go over each point one by one.

Point #2: Whenever a buyer chooses not to buy something, there are always reasons for this decision. Maybe the buyer believes the product isn’t needed. Maybe the buyer believes it’s too expensive. Maybe the buyer believes the seller isn’t reputable enough, etc.

When you can work out the mental chatter that goes on in a buyer’s head that prevents them from buying from you, you can tackle this chatter in your gig.

An example would be this: Perhaps buyers don’t believe you’re skilled enough because you’re new. Well, to tackle this objection, you could include amazing portfolio samples and offer a money-back guarantee.

Point #6: We only sell products when we promote them to people who need them. I mean, you could be the most amazing opera singer, but people won’t pay to listen to you if they don’t like that type of music.

If you can network with people who may need your service, you’re likely to get sales.

An example of this: I’m a writer, so recently I joined an online marketing forum to get to know a few people. Many of these will need content at a later date, so these relationships could be very fruitful in the future.

Point #7: The Buyers Request feature is full of buyers looking for sellers to do jobs for them. However, the number of jobs available to newbies seems to have decreased recently.

[Note: I haven’t had time to proofread this post. Sorry for any errors!]

Thanks sir for your information …

I 'll do that for getting order…

I’m afraid that where you think you can get orders easily is a big mistake.
Writerglen gave you a very nice list at the very beginning, and you asked him to
explain them clearly when it was already clear.

Your profile and gig description needs some work, you might want to hire an
editor or writer for that.

I’m afraid that where you think you can get orders easily is a big mistake.

Writerglen gave you a very nice list at the very beginning, and you asked him to

explain them clearly when it was already clear.

Your profile and gig description needs some work, you might want to hire an

editor or writer for that.

Firstly tell me what is your problem?

If writerglen haven’t problems from my questions then why are you putting your leg between us…

I was want only some information from him…

Hi guys , Can u help me through give me suggestions ?

I want to promote my gig then tell me how can i do this for getting order ?

Tell me what can i do for getting my first order…

So , please help me…

tell me how can i do this easily and get order

You want easy? I’ll save you time. Fiverr is not easy. So if you want easy, go somewhere else.

Their real problem is that they are wasting their time, like I am, responding to a thread from someone who wont even be on this site for very long.

If writerglen haven’t problems from my questions then why are you putting your leg between us…

I was want only some information from him…

I tend to have problems with people who think that any business ( including Fiverr) is easy, and I got the feeling that you were not really putting in the time and effort to read everything. (pardon me if you had though)

Writerglen was being very kind and clear and stated that your gig text needs to be nicely written, but I felt like I should point that out to you again since your description can drive some potential sellers away.

Also, the moment you post something on the forum, all types of people will respond,

including people like me.

I have no intentions of getting between you and writerglen and I’m sorry if you felt that way, but I simply wanted to point out what I thought was necessary.

I tend to have problems with people who think that any business ( including Fiverr) is easy, and I got the feeling that you were not really putting in the time and effort to read everything. (pardon me if you had though)

Writerglen was being very kind and clear and stated that your gig text needs to be nicely written, but I felt like I should point that out to you again since your description can drive some potential sellers away.

Also, the moment you post something on the forum, all types of people will respond,

including people like me.

I have no intentions of getting between you and writerglen and I’m sorry if you felt that way, but I simply wanted to point out what I thought was necessary.

sorry sir, I know what r u talking about…but i want some knowledge about fiverr…

Because i don’t know about it clearly… and sorry again for my question which was i asking

tell me how can i do this easily and get order

You want easy? I’ll save you time. Fiverr is not easy. So if you want easy, go somewhere else.

Their real problem is that they are wasting their time, like I am, responding to a thread from someone who wont even be on this site for very long.

Sorry sir, i know working on fiverr is not easy …

Sir, I want only some knowledge about fiverr for getting orders…

Archived