Seller suggestion about gigs on multiple niche?

smravian

Hi Sellers,

I am here for your answers i want to know from experienced sellers on fiverr. Can we create multiple gigs on multiple niche in a profile or we need to make all gigs on one niche if we have more skills can we create on all of them which one option is good for fiverr profile I believe someone here have my answers need your valuable advice about it

THANKS

If you’re good in more than one niche, sure, you can do it (especially if the niches are related). However, if I see a designer who doesn’t speak English well, that’s one thing; if I see that the same person is offering writing (or, even worse, proofreading) gigs, too, I’m going to think that their design skills are just as bad as their English.

If you’re good in more than one niche, sure, you can do it (especially if the niches are related). However, if I see a designer who doesn’t speak English well, that’s one thing; if I see that the same person is offering writing (or, even worse, proofreading) gigs, too, I’m going to think that their design skills are just as bad as their English.

thanks for your suggestions.

Archived