Why Fiverr CS always punish the seller?

cldisplay_seo

buyer place order twitter account management, buyer provide me only there twitter account link but not login/password and now not answer me countdown running fast.
without login password how I can complete the order

I open support ticket they said

Please note that the best option would be to cancel this order. Unfortunately, all cancellations are reflected in your Order Completion Rate.

Can you please advise on how you wish to proceed?

Regards,

Even totally buyer fault
Anyone guide me what I to do?

Instead of requiring login details which many people would not be happy about, have them add you to their twitter account using Tweetdeck. It’s much more secure and if you create some instructions for them, they can do it easily. Then, have a tickbox in your requirements to say they have added you to Tweetdeck.

buyer place order twitter account management, buyer provide me only there twitter account link but not login/password and now not answer me countdown running fast.

I open support ticket they said

Please note that the best option would be to cancel this order. Unfortunately, all cancellations are reflected in your Order Completion Rate.

Can you please advise on how you wish to proceed?

Regards,

Even totally buyer fault

Even totally buyer fault

In your situation CS is correct and not trying to punish you.

All you can do is cancel the order. You do not have what you need to complete the order so what do you expect them to say?

You cannot keep the money from the order unless you do the order. And you can’t do the order, so cancel it.

Obviously, if you can’t complete an order you have to cancel it right?

Instead of requiring login details which many people would not be happy about, have them add you to their twitter account using Tweetdeck. It’s much more secure and if you create some instructions for them, they can do it easily. Then, have a tickbox in your requirements to say they have added you to Tweetdeck.

Instead of requiring login details which many people would not be happy about, have them add you to their twitter account using Tweetdeck.

💡

Personally, I would never give a stranger my login details. 😬

Instead of requiring login details which many people would not be happy about, have them add you to their twitter account using Tweetdeck.

💡

I agree. Same here. Sharing personal sign-in details with a stranger is a HUGE no-no for me. Security is important. Any seller that needs to access secure content is not a seller I need to hire. Work can be done offline, with files delivered to ME, for me to sign in, access and upload.

Who knows why Fiverr does what they do? We can only speculate.

Fiverr probably thinks that when an order is cancelled, the buyer is unhappy and instead of hiring someone else, might give up on the platform.

In this situation, you should have asked your client for an extension, assuming he was supposed to give you his login password the day he ordered.

Archived