What's wrong with my effin Gig?

turtleting

I’ve been a seller for two weeks now, and no sales have come in. None. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

What’s wrong with my effin Gig?

I’ve been a seller for two weeks now, and no sales have come in. None. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Maybe you should make it effin better. Or read the effin millions of posts as to how to get effin sales.

I would get rid of that profile description, because it sounds like a manifesto in reverse.

Definitely, it works against you.

The samples are also very bland.

LOL okay, I got rid of the cringy description. But as for the pictures,

that’s how they’re supposed to be. They only contain unique features of the person.

Anything else? (Thank you so much for the constructive criticism.)

What’s wrong with my effin Gig?

Maybe you should make it effin better. Or read the effin millions of posts as to how to get effin sales.

Better how?

Tell me and I will change. Like I did with my new friend pacquo.

LOL okay, I got rid of the cringy description. But as for the pictures,

that’s how they’re supposed to be. They only contain unique features of the person.

Anything else? (Thank you so much for the constructive criticism.)

I understand the technique.

I mean that they are not, in my opinion, eye-catching or relevant examples of that technique.

The colors are washed out and desaturated; there is little refinement, the overall effect has little impact.

On top of this one of the portrait is faceless. Not “artistically faceless”: just “incompletely faceless”.

There is no “anything else”, except for the fact that those samples may trigger the dreaded “I could do it by myself” reaction.

It doesn’t matter that you know that they couldn’t, and that it’s not that easy.

You need to convince people; their attention span is almost nil and competition is ferocious.

I understand the technique.

I mean that they are not, in my opinion, eye-catching or relevant examples of that technique.

The colors are washed out and desaturated; there is little refinement, the overall effect has little impact.

On top of this one of the portrait is faceless. Not “artistically faceless”: just “incompletely faceless”.

There is no “anything else”, except for the fact that those samples may trigger the dreaded “I could do it by myself” reaction.

It doesn’t matter that you know that they couldn’t, and that it’s not that easy.

You need to convince people; their attention span is almost nil and competition is ferocious.

Thank you so much. I honestly see where you’re coming from. It seems like you want the best for me so I promise I won’t let you or myself down! 🙂

Maybe take " I digitally hand make them. Meaning no stupid machinery involved." out of your description.

No need to write stupid machinery involved, its unnecessary and it just makes me wonder if you would not be very pleasant to work with if that is how you describe your work. Perhaps keep it positive.

Archived