Help i need orders for my gigs

I am a new fiverr member from Nigeria my specialty is writing editing and proofreading i am a certified professional Teacher i lecture in a College of Education, i will like to get orders and i will like to have a few advice on how i can get orders for the gigs i have created thanks in advance

I am a new fiverr member from Nigeria my specialty is writing editing and proofreading i am a certified professional Teacher i lecture in a College of Education, i will like to get orders and i will like to have a few advice on how i can get orders for the gigs i have created thanks in advance

ill like to have a few advice on how i can get others for the gigs i have created

Write better descriptions.

Don’t use the same picture for both gigs.

Proofread your profile and gig descriptions, as well as your forum post(s). A writer and a proofreader who makes so many mistakes is unlikely to get orders.

Good luck!

ill like to have a few advice on how i can get others for the gigs i have created

Write better descriptions.

Don’t use the same picture for both gigs.

Proofread your profile and gig descriptions, as well as your forum post(s). A writer and a proofreader who makes so many mistakes is unlikely to get orders.

Good luck!

thanks dear, i appreciate.

Archived