Please help- Buyer doesn't know how to complete the order

hedayetsaadi556

I got a new buyer who doesn’t know all steps to completing an order. Once my assignment is done and submitted, he could get it and after seeing he could request for revision. Then I submitted the revised task through the delivery tab and messaging option (attaching with a message as well). He has received revised one and a day has been passed. I requested him to complete the order so I get a review.
He tried to complete but doesn’t understand how to do that. He ordered two more gigs extra worth $10 instead.
Please see his text: For some reason when I tried to accept the order it added 10$ on however, I am not sure why? Has the order not gone through yet? Have you not been paid? I am not sure?

Would you please suggest how can I explain to him what to do?

Once you deliver after the final revision, the order will be marked complete automatically after three days.

If the buyer has any other question you can suggest him to ask CS.

I understand that after 3 days it will be completed automatically. But, I will not get a review then.

That’s why I wanted my buyer to do it so that I get a review.

I understand that after 3 days it will be completed automatically. But, I will not get a review then.

That’s why I wanted my buyer to do it so that I get a review.

He can still leave a review after that. Somebody shared a video tutorial for buyers on how to leave a review here on the forum. You can search for it and share it with your buyer.

He can still leave a review after that. Somebody shared a video tutorial for buyers on how to leave a review here on the forum. You can search for it and share it with your buyer.

despute.jpg.85098e48008e1325e1d324bf7f86a835.jpg

He has opened a dispute. What to do now? Should I decline? or is there any way to cancel only additional $10?

Guest offlinehelpers

He has opened a dispute. What to do now? Should I decline? or is there any way to cancel only additional $10?

or is there any way to cancel only additional $10?

If you ask CS directly rather than going through the resolution centre they may be able to help you. 🙂

or is there any way to cancel only additional $10?

If you ask CS directly rather than going through the resolution centre they may be able to help you. 🙂

contacted CS. They said they can’t partially cancel any order. So whole order will be cancelled. Anyways thank you for your suggestions.

contacted CS. They said they can’t partially cancel any order. So whole order will be cancelled. Anyways thank you for your suggestions.

Well that sucks. You asked for a review and ended up with a cancelled order. Ask the buyer to purchase a separate gig for the right amount, then cancel the one with the $10.

How did they even purchase gig extras by accident? Is that option even near the review option?

Well that sucks. You asked for a review and ended up with a cancelled order. Ask the buyer to purchase a separate gig for the right amount, then cancel the one with the $10.

How did they even purchase gig extras by accident? Is that option even near the review option?

I didn’t buy ever and don’t know what options there are.

Anyway, I can ask him to buy another gig. But, if the original gig is cancelled, will it has an effect on my profile? will I face difficulty to get next orders?

Anyway, I can ask him to buy another gig. But, if the original gig is cancelled, will it has an effect on my profile? will I face difficulty to get next orders?

You have no choice but to cancel his order.

You can ask him to first purchase the order in the correct amount and assure him you will immediately cancel the wrong order, the one in the wrong amount.

No matter what you must cancel the order in the wrong amount as you have no choice. Ask customer support to cancel the order and tell them it was a mistake. That way it will not affect your seller level.

Yes. Cancellations effect your order completion rate which in turn effects your levels, and search placement.

Archived