Getting bored.. :/

wasifali44

yes you are right mam… 🙂

yes you are right mam… 🙂

Good to hear it, Sir! 😎

I’m always right LOLz, well most of the time. 😅

Note: when you’re feeling sad, visit this HAPPY thread. 🎈

Are you feeling bored, sad, grumpy like Oscar da grouch or feeling uninspired to do sh!t? :slightly_frowning_face: Want to kick the habit? Great! :smiley: [bigbird] Post something that makes you feel good inside or uplifts/motivates you. In return, it could possibly do the same for others. It could be a fave quote, story, pic, a cute :dog2::poodle::wolf::cat:, video, movie scene, song or whatever that tickles your fancy. I’ll :high_heel: :high_heel: kick it off… Whenever I listen to t…

but I have earn money

Sellers don’t earn money by sitting around waiting for random orders. You can go promote your gig (which, yes, is a lot of work – but necessary), or you can sit around and complain, while all of your competitors work hard to “steal” your customers.

Do you want your competitors to win all of your customers? Or are you willing to get out there into the world – as any good business does – and compete for sales?

Inaction is a terrible business strategy.

jonbaas you are always have a great suggestion 😎

Oh come on, what makes it undeserved?

Sometimes people just need people to notice them for a moment.

Even just a fleeting acknowledgement of someone’s misery can move some of the rain clouds ~ Alfred Pennyworth probably

Sometimes people just need people to notice them for a moment.

yes you are right mam… 🙂

Good to hear it, Sir! 😎

I’m always right LOLz, well most of the time. 😅

Note: when you’re feeling sad, visit this HAPPY thread. 🎈

Are you feeling bored, sad, grumpy like Oscar da grouch or feeling uninspired to do sh!t? :slightly_frowning_face: Want to kick the habit? Great! :smiley: [bigbird] Post something that makes you feel good inside or uplifts/motivates you. In return, it could possibly do the same for others. It could be a fave quote, story, pic, a cute :dog2::poodle::wolf::cat:, video, movie scene, song or whatever that tickles your fancy. I’ll :high_heel: :high_heel: kick it off… Whenever I listen to t…

hehehe… thankyou… 😃

Archived