HELP me with first customer please! I am an SEO blog writer!

I am also in the same situation. I have always wondered how people get their first job. I am a writer. But I’ll create more gigs as some people adviced

There’s no magic 🙂

Your first order mostly depends on your service quality. There are other factors, but that’s one of the top 3 reasons.

For example, you’re a writer, yet your gig description has grammar mistakes. It’s difficult to sell your service if you can’t write 1200 chars without mistakes.

There’s no magic 🙂

Your first order mostly depends on your service quality. There are other factors, but that’s one of the top 3 reasons.

For example, you’re a writer, yet your gig description has grammar mistakes. It’s difficult to sell your service if you can’t write 1200 chars without mistakes.

I believe that minor grammar mistakes are not significant for the SEO related work, even though people are more likely to read it (depends on the niche of course).

Anyway, thank you for your remarks!

As well as, I am building me freelance website right now, to provide examples of how efficient my blogs are. Hope it will bring me my first customers!

I am also in the same situation. I have always wondered how people get their first job. I am a writer. But I’ll create more gigs as some people adviced

Many people say, that after first 3-5 projects are done, it will be much easier and people will come naturally! Let’s see!

So, good luck with getting first ones! 😉

I believe that minor grammar mistakes are not significant for the SEO related work, even though people are more likely to read it (depends on the niche of course).

As well as, I am building me freelance website right now, to provide examples of how efficient my blogs are. Hope it will bring me my first customers!

They’re unlikely to help you stand out among other SEO writers.

My comment was meant for the previous seller @loskyxander who’s offering writing service.

However, it matters for SEO work as well. Do you want to optimise for dogs or doggs 😉

My comment was meant for the previous seller @loskyxander who’s offering writing service.

However, it matters for SEO work as well. Do you want to optimise for dogs or doggs 😉

Sorry, my fault!

By the way, I saw that your gigs are offering web development. Therefore, I send you a DM with a question!

• 3 weeks later...

I am very good at keyword research, content creation and backlinking (only organic backlinks from authority websites)! Also, I have experience in web analytics and competitor research, creating strategies to overcome competitor rankings!

Basically all types of SEO, except technical part of site architecture and loading speed optimization.

Right now, I am researching on how should I construct my Gigs and how much should I charge for the SEO service I can provide!

Hi, I am super interested in your work! I would be happy to give you some first orders, to get you established on Fiverr. Already sent you a message.

Archived