Help me in fiverr

albab1997

You have lost your seller level either because you did not maintain the requirements to retain your Level 1 status, or, Fiverr intentionally demoted you because you broke site rules. I have no idea which one it would be… but, you can get a good idea by looking at your Analytics page.

Did you match all of the requirements to retain your seller level?

You have lost your seller level either because you did not maintain the requirements to retain your Level 1 status, or, Fiverr intentionally demoted you because you broke site rules. I have no idea which one it would be… but, you can get a good idea by looking at your Analytics page.

Did you match all of the requirements to retain your seller level?

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

New algorithm to evaluate level seems quite harsh but I think it is a good challenge. I was demoted from level 2 to level 1; no complaints here because I think it is fair enough. This urges me to take some time to improve the business overall.
Next evaluation will be on 15th Feb so gotta look at the analytic page and improve your red marks.

New algorithm to evaluate level seems quite harsh but I think it is a good challenge. I was demoted from level 2 to level 1; no complaints here because I think it is fair enough. This urges me to take some time to improve the business overall.

Next evaluation will be on 15th Feb so gotta look at the analytic page and improve your red marks.

if i improve my red marks. do I come back my level?

Thanks

my order completed percentage is 71% how can I increase it?

By completing orders and avoiding cancellations.

now my order is not active all order I delivery just time but some order cancel. but which resion seen for percentage less. Please let me know.

Thanks

now my order is not active all order I delivery just time but some order cancel. but which resion seen for percentage less. Please let me know.

Thanks

but which resion seen for percentage less

Cancellations. Every time you cancel an order, the percentage of the delivered orders drops.

Archived