How Other Freelance Platforms Treat You

fastcopywriter

people wonder why Fiverr is seen in a negative light by many industries.

I see fiverr in a positive light by giving people a chance who may not have any credentials or might need a couple of months to polish their abilities and learn to give good customer service. They give those a chance who may not have any chances any place else. So fiverr is doing a worldwide service to those who would have no chance otherwise.

The seller in a third world country who is a genius at photoshop, but because he is self taught, and has never had any opportunity to work at a real job, here has the ability to earn real money and prove his worth, and nowhere else would he have that opportunity.

I see fiverr in a positive light by giving people a chance who may not have any credentials…

The seller in a third world country who is a genius at photoshop, but because he is self taught, and has never had any opportunity to work at a real job, here has the ability to earn real money…

But before Fiverr accepts him for Fiverr Pro, he’ll have to fill in the questionnaire giving his qualifications and everything else, even though he’s self taught and has no qualifications relevant to his Fiverr gigs. So Fiverr probably won’t accept him for the higher paying “Pro” gigs. So Fiverr wants qualifications and lots of other requirements before they accept people for the higher paying gigs and to get the Pro badge.

The lady who makes over $400,000 a year has about 20,000 reviews and only 45 one star ones but has a rating of about 4.8 or less. She got demoted, the first American fiverr millionaire.

She got demoted, the first American fiverr millionaire.

That’s why I’m saying Fiverr isn’t loyal to those of us who have been here for years. Someone who makes over $400,000 should be celebrated, not demoted.

Archived