What happens if I suspend a gig for a day while I have orders in the queue?

Guest lisha5684

• 1 year later...

These comments are very helpful. I had to suspend my gig and I am wondering if I will still be able to purchase gigs from others? I need their services for my business but do not want to be a seller right now.

This is an excellent question! I find myself having to do the same when orders stack up. I do my best to keep up, but like last week I had over 60 gigs purchased on Wednesday and I’m like 'how the heck am I going to do THAT?" I like the idea of going on vacation mode as kjblynx alluded to, but isn’t there a limit to how often you can use it?

• 1 month later...

I have two gigs that sells a lot so i decided to suspend them for a while just to deliver on time, when i tried to activate them now they cannot be activated…i have contacted fiverr support but they don’t give me an answer, everytime i suspend a gig they enter on pending review, i think this is a fiverr bug, the problem is i have a lot of users askimg me for the service…i’m losing money and fiverr too…fiverr has this kind of bugs and customer support sometimes answer a week later…this is frustrating!!! 😦

Archived