How to delete a comment

dtsmith72

This happened to me before a long while back and I could not understand it. A buyer left a negative comment, I responded to the comment justifying my position. then he went back and changed his comment again nullifying my response because my response looked unrelated. But then I could not change my response. I dont know how he got two chances to make the same comment, but I didnt like it. Once you comment, it should be done and done.

This happened to me before a long while back and I could not understand it. A buyer left a negative comment, I responded to the comment justifying my position. then he went back and changed his comment again nullifying my response because my response looked unrelated. But then I could not change my response. I dont know how he got two chances to make the same comment, but I didnt like it. Once you comment, it should be done and done.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived