Earnings Goal for Level One

faisalmuhammad

Hi. I want to talk about the new levels system. I created my first gigs a couple of months ago, now I have completed 9 orders, 10th delivered to be marked as completed.

My gigs are usually starting at $25. I have had 1 custom order which raised my earnings to $204.

My question is, isn’t $400 too much for reaching level one? Considering that “most” of the buyes dont buy expensive gigs from new sellers ( my experience ).

Thoughts?

Actually, I think it’s too low.

It’s to prevent fraud. Under current system, unscrupulous sellers will trade reviews by buying each other’s gig for $5. 10 gigs cost them $50 and they get to level up + 10 five star reviews; afterwards they can Jack up the price.

Now spending $400 makes it harder for the cheaters, unfortunately, the honest ones always get caught in the middle.

Hi. I want to talk about the new levels system. I created my first gigs a couple of months ago, now I have completed 9 orders, 10th delivered to be marked as completed.

My gigs are usually starting at $25. I have had 1 custom order which raised my earnings to $204.

My question is, isn’t $400 too much for reaching level one? Considering that “most” of the buyes dont buy expensive gigs from new sellers ( my experience ).

Thoughts?

I went to your gig page and you have no gigs and in one place it says you have been here since May and in one place it says you joined October 24. I see no record of gigs sold. I am so confused 😕!

My question is, isn’t $400 too much for reaching level one?

If you are complaining about $400 being too much to make, you can send some my way. 😂

It’s to prevent fraud. Under current system, unscrupulous sellers will trade reviews by buying each other’s gig for $5. 10 gigs cost them $50 and they get to level up + 10 five star reviews; afterwards they can Jack up the price.

Now spending $400 makes it harder for the cheaters, unfortunately, the honest ones always get caught in the middle.

the honest ones always get caught in the middle.

In this case, the honest ones will just take a little bit longer to get a new level. And, as you’ve noticed, buying yourself a level or two will become more expensive, especially for those with multiple accounts (just imagine the multies crying on the forum after they spend money to get to level 1 or 2, and then get banned).

I went to your gig page and you have no gigs and in one place it says you have been here since May and in one place it says you joined October 24. I see no record of gigs sold. I am so confused 😕!

If you are complaining about $400 being too much to make, you can send some my way. 😂

I joined last year but created my first gig in September this year.

Here: https://www.fiverr.com/faisalmuhammad_

In this case, the honest ones will just take a little bit longer to get a new level. And, as you’ve noticed, buying yourself a level or two will become more expensive, especially for those with multiple accounts (just imagine the multies crying on the forum after they spend money to get to level 1 or 2, and then get banned).

All I can say is 😈

Makes alot of sense! Thanks 🙂

Dang my ❤️?

Lol when I have enough, sure 😄

You are so right. I didn’t think about that, but you’re right. A few level-1s probably bought their way to it.

Archived