Can I Edit My gig after selling?

smith20170

Hi,

My name is Smith, As a 2D/3D Or whiteboard animator.I already sell my gig two times. can you check my gig is any problem is there or not and tell me can I edit the gig now? https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c178507239

Hi, my name is Smith,

No, I don’t think it is. Nice try. How about you stop pretending to be someone you are not. Your “name” doesn’t match your profile, and you are using the photo of a girl that appears to have been stolen from the internet. You call yourself “Smith”, but the photo source is attached to a YouTube channel that uses the name, “Emily”. I think you are neither.

As a 2D/3D Or whiteboard animator.I already sell my gig two times. can you check my gig is any problem is there or not and tell me can I edit the gig now?

No. I am not going to help someone who doesn’t have the nerve to be themselves, who steals imagery and content from the internet (for their Fiverr bio and gig images!), and who asks me to do their work for them. If you want to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, you can do better.

Come back and ask for help when you are serious about your success.

Hi, my name is Smith,

No, I don’t think it is. Nice try. How about you stop pretending to be someone you are not. Your “name” doesn’t match your profile, and you are using the photo of a girl that appears to have been stolen from the internet. You call yourself “Smith”, but the photo source is attached to a YouTube channel that uses the name, “Emily”. I think you are neither.

As a 2D/3D Or whiteboard animator.I already sell my gig two times. can you check my gig is any problem is there or not and tell me can I edit the gig now?

No. I am not going to help someone who doesn’t have the nerve to be themselves, who steals imagery and content from the internet (for their Fiverr bio and gig images!), and who asks me to do their work for them. If you want to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, you can do better.

I missed you man. 20 char

Archived