How to promote a gig

Guest laasrinadia

Guest laasrinadia

Yes that’s my question for you good sellers.

How can i promote a gig in a social media? is there any forums or blogs you suggest cause i believe that my Facebook and my twitter accounts will not be the right place for that.

Thank you

There is no one, single, magic answer that will instantly make you successful. Look at it this way…how would you promote something in real life? Take that knowledge and apply it to your Fiverr gigs.

There is no one, single, magic answer that will instantly make you successful. Look at it this way…how would you promote something in real life? Take that knowledge and apply it to your Fiverr gigs.

I agree with you 👍

Two words: SOCIAL MEDIA

Open an Insta, a Tumblr, a Pinterest profile, make sure you post your finest work there and link right back to your Fiverr frontpage.

I’m sure several factors make the difference, but I always try it all and I can tell you this actually helps at some level and at some point.

ALSO, send as many offers to buyer request as you can a day (that’s 10).

But don’t just say “I understand your project, I have the skills, let’s do it!”, but actually rephrase what the buyer is asking for to let him know you’ve at least read all the requirements before you posted.

Describe in detail what you’ll do and what you’ll deliver (what, how many, what formats, etc.)

Hope that all helps.

Archived