Freelancer and gamer!

alone4ever

Guest forsirius

Oh ya, gamer girl here, too. I play pc games, although haven’t played for around a week now, doing other stuff, but last ones I played was another run on Sims 4 and Wizard101.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrispoirier

Happy to see another Fiverr Gamer!

I play most of the AAA Title on PS4 platform. I’ve been playing video games since age of 7, it’s part of my life.

Just completed #ShadowofWar on Monday. Kinda disappointed it though.

What is Shadow of War?

Guest digipixtrooper

Does playing “strategy games” and “typing games” count? :rofl: It’s a game that my former classmates got addicted to.

Does playing “strategy games” and “typing games” count? :rofl: It’s a game that my former classmates got addicted to.

Yeah it count! at least for me 😁 any game it’s a game, but the meaning of “gamer” or “real gamer” is really sort of controversial you know, however Plants vs Zombies I like it too! 1&2.

Happy to see another Fiverr Gamer!

I play most of the AAA Title on PS4 platform. I’ve been playing video games since age of 7, it’s part of my life.

Just completed #ShadowofWar on Monday. Kinda disappointed it though.

I have been playing video games since I was young too to be exact 10 years, I started with PS and now I prefer PC games somehow.

Aww! My thread! and I’m so late…
image.jpg.51e0e9dad176694aee9536ad359c8a8b.jpg
Speaking of gaming, I never finish a day without playing one! And as the “title” suggests, I must say, I bought a GTX 1050 Ti by some of my Fiverr earnings. So, yeah! I’m a Fiverr’er ( the only site I do my freelancing) and a Gamer!

Aww! My thread! and I’m so late…

Speaking of gaming, I never finish a day without playing one! And as the “title” suggests, I must say, I bought a GTX 1050 Ti by some of my Fiverr earnings. So, yeah! I’m a Fiverr’er ( the only site I do my freelancing) and a Gamer!

Same to me “Playing games and being on Fiverr” are my daily tasks that I should do.

However do you have Steam account?

Guest dearartpkp

That’s cool too for sure! what kind of comedy shows do you watch?

Yeah 😃

Comedy show on Indonesian television channel called "INI TALKSHOW"

So a kind of talk show but mixed with comedy 😁

Archived