Boost Your Sales By 110%

ali_haider125

Guest offlinehelpers

How can we get orders fast as a new seller

You don’t seem to have any gigs? If you post some gigs, and then ask for help in ‘Improve My Gigs’ I’m sure you’ll get some help! 🙂

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thank you Mr. A for the fiverr tips

since i am very newbie about fiverr things, think i should do research like you said at number 10 (well infact number 9 is not exist)

does anyone could help how to make a great description a lil sneak peak might help

thanks for your kindness

1 - You Can Offer Bonuses

2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig

3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job

4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request

5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services

6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money

7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can

8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible

10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)

11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)

12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)

13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers

14 - Buyers are always right

15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work

Regards

MrA Developers

14 - Buyers are always right

Not really. Some buyers are often wrong. It’s my duty as a seller to let them know when they are wrong

5k + IMPRESSIONS PER DAY But Now it was a very bad condition before 4-5 orders, now there is no order. All of which are available in the order of old Client . I got the message all day long, and now I have to sit in the message of 1 message. How to solve it ?

5k + IMPRESSIONS PER DAY But Now it was a very bad condition before 4-5 orders, now there is no order. All of which are available in the order of old Client . I got the message all day long, and now I have to sit in the message of 1 message. How to solve it ?

Market and promote your gig. That could “solve it”. 😉

Archived