Boost Your Sales By 110%

ali_haider125

Once you become L2 seller though. As a new seller, I went downhill after I upped my base price to $10. I lowered it back down to $5 until I get more 5* ratings and better rank.

Though lately, not sure what the deal is but, my best selling gig has been on page 2 of the category in which I’m selling. I’m not going to complain about that!

For sure, having reviews under your belt will help a lot but at the same time, I would not hold back on creating one or two higher priced gigs. Your videos are good, you communicate and talk about your services well - you never know when you might get someone who values your communication level and will take a chance on you being new. You may also find that someone who hires you for one thing will then be happy to hire you for something more intense. Most of my bigger ticket sales began with a smaller gig.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure, having reviews under your belt will help a lot but at the same time, I would not hold back on creating one or two higher priced gigs. Your videos are good, you communicate and talk about your services well - you never know when you might get someone who values your communication level and will take a chance on you being new. You may also find that someone who hires you for one thing will then be happy to hire you for something more intense. Most of my bigger ticket sales began with a smaller gig.

Hey, thanks for taking a moment to few my videos! I hate being in front of a camera, I’m in a routine of watching them every once in a while to keep an eye on how to improve them. I don’t have any high tech video software, so slide shows and stuff can’t be done.

But thanks for the feedback, and best of luck to all of us!

I am level two seller, i have completed over 500 orders with 99% positive rating. but don’t know why from last 3 months i am totally out of business.

Really worried…

@ali_haider125 I have same problem. I also completed 180+ reviews. But since August I have no more buyer message no more order same like before. 😦

It happens on fiverr definately you will again start getting orders.can you visit my profile on fiverr and suggest me what i need to improve in my gigs?

Hi. I have checked your profile and gigs. Maybe you created your account 2016 and didn’t work and recently you have started working Fiverr. right ?? Stay active. you will be successful. 🙂

Can you please check out my gigs and tell me if theres any modifications i should do?

Here’s your profile desc:

Hello everyone. I’m Nadia from Morocco. I do write articles and edit videos. I love making people happy and having fun, i want to help you as much as i can do,i’m sure that you will be satisfied by my work . don’t hesitate. REGARDS

I would recommend the following adjustments:

• I write articles and edit videos
  • Make sure all of your “i’s” are capitalized
  • Help as much as you can do makes it sound like you are not very confident in what you are selling. Buyers want confidence.

Your gigs are also fairly weak in what you are offering. Remember that you want something that is hard for most people to do, but easy for you to accomplish.

1. it’s not always a Christmas (SO) don’t and never give a bonuses

2. sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

3. as i mention don’t and never ever give a bunoses

your end up giving free work. (totally wast of time)

4. don’t work for review work for you future.

5. buyers are not and never right all the time

6. do not and never give or sale your gig in lower price

your end up selling your self…

So many things in the list that I would disagree with but I don’t have time to respond to them all. FWIW, they are 2, 3, 7, 11, 14, 15.

I have to ask (and flag me for being off-topic if you want), do you really think you are in a position to offer tips to other sellers after making around 5 sales in a year? I am not being mean, I just think it does not make sense.

So many things in the list that I would disagree with but I don’t have time to respond to them all. FWIW, they are 2, 3, 7, 11, 14, 15.

I have to ask (and flag me for being off-topic if you want), do you really think you are in a position to offer tips to other sellers after making around 5 sales in a year? I am not being mean, I just think it does not make sense.

Yes so am I.

i agree with you

2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig

Not necessarily. If you charge $30 plus $30 for one day delivery, you can make $48 from just one order. Get 4 orders like that in one day, and you’ll make $172.

I price my gigs based on the amount of effort each gig requires. I also look at the market, if nobody’s ordering at $20, I have to charge $10. If nobody’s ordering at $10 but I refuse to do it for $5, then I’ll leave things as they are. Maybe I can rewrite the gig description, offer an extra, or focus on other gigs.

14 - Buyers are always right

Wrong! You should help your buyers, but not to the point where you end up working 10 hours for $5.

13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers

I agree with that. Lately, whenever I have to issue a refund, I have been a lot nicer: “I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, maybe someone else can help you. Here’s your refund.”

@fastcopywriter - well said about the courtesy, that is a take away for me from this thread.

@fastcopywriter - well said about the courtesy, that is a take away for me from this thread.

Courtesy is the hardest part. Today a client complained that I didn’t check on google to see if his brand names were 100% original. I explained to him I’m not paid to google stuff, I was paid to search domains and trademarks, and nobody was using what I gave him. There’s a difference between calling yourself Cranky Cakes and owning CrankyCakes.com.

So I calmly explained to my client what’s what. I don’t know how he will react, but at least Fiverr can’t accuse me of violating their TOS. I did not scream, didn’t curse, wasn’t sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy is the hardest part. Today a client complained that I didn’t check on google to see if his brand names were 100% original. I explained to him I’m not paid to google stuff, I was paid to search domains and trademarks, and nobody was using what I gave him. There’s a difference between calling yourself Cranky Cakes and owning CrankyCakes.com.

So I calmly explained to my client what’s what. I don’t know how he will react, but at least Fiverr can’t accuse me of violating their TOS. I did not scream, didn’t curse, wasn’t sarcastic.

I know how it feels. We do get clients who think for pennies that own us and expect us to do everything without paying. At times, this forces us to cancel the contract or just impossible to work with the clients.

Which also then reduces our rating 😦 this is quite unfortunate as without our fault we have to cancel orders - and we loose our ranking.

1 - You Can Offer Bonuses

2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig

3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job

4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request

5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services

6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money

7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can

8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible

10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)

11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)

12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)

13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers

15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work

Regards

MrA Developers

I think buyers need you to be the right person for his/her work 🙂

• 3 months later...
  1. it’s not always a Christmas (SO) don’t and never give a bonuses

2. sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

3. as i mention don’t and never ever give a bunoses

your end up giving free work. (totally wast of time)

4. don’t work for review work for you future.

5. buyers are not and never right all the time

6. do not and never give or sale your gig in lower price

your end up selling your self…

sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

1. sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

============================================================================================================

But you also have some gigs selling at $5 - so why advising new sellers not to sell for $5

It is cool for NEW SELLERS to sell for $5 and scale up later

sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

1. sale your gig in professional price not 5 dollar. or 10 dollars.

============================================================================================================

But you also have some gigs selling at $5 - so why advising new sellers not to sell for $5

It is cool for NEW SELLERS to sell for $5 and scale up later

oh okay

but i’m very sure i never sale a 5 dollar… lowest is 25 dollar.

Archived