Sellers, how is the new review system working for you?

gina_riley2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to write something related to this post, but my English is not good, I can only see, like, read and write like this 😣

@dearartpkp That Engish looks pretty good! If you can say something about how you feel about reviews, you’ll be on topic. Does it bother you when buyers leave short reviews?

By the way, your artwork is really good.

@dearartpkp That Engish looks pretty good! If you can say something about how you feel about reviews, you’ll be on topic. Does it bother you when buyers leave short reviews?

By the way, your artwork is really good.

Thank you @fonthaunt , I still need a lot to learn English.

How would I feel if the buyer left a short review?

For me, it does not matter, at least the order was delivered and already received 🙂

That is not at all disturbing because not all buyers can speak English as well to convey as a whole what they got after receiving orders.

Once more, Thank you so much, I feel impressed if I see myself someone praising my artwork 🙂

Thank you @fonthaunt , I still need a lot to learn English.

How would I feel if the buyer left a short review?

For me, it does not matter, at least the order was delivered and already received 🙂

That is not at all disturbing because not all buyers can speak English as well to convey as a whole what they got after receiving orders.

Once more, Thank you so much, I feel impressed if I see myself someone praising my artwork 🙂

because not all buyers can speak English as well to convey as a whole what they got after receiving orders.

That is an excellent point. I hadn’t thought about that, but is a true statement!

That reminds me, I’ve seen reviews written in French, Spanish and I think Russian before; not many but a few. I actually googled it because I was curious what the buyer was saying.

BTW, you write English well. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, no one is perfect. I know people born in USA that can’t articulate as well as you. English isn’t my 1st language either, I got better because I made a lot of mistakes.

because not all buyers can speak English as well to convey as a whole what they got after receiving orders.

That is an excellent point. I hadn’t thought about that, but is a true statement!

That reminds me, I’ve seen reviews written in French, Spanish and I think Russian before; not many but a few. I actually googled it because I was curious what the buyer was saying.

BTW, you write English well. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, no one is perfect. I know people born in USA that can’t articulate as well as you. English isn’t my 1st language either, I got better because I made a lot of mistakes.

I wrote the statement because I also don’t speak English well. Sounds good if it is an excellent point 🙂

I sometimes use google too if I don’t understand what is written. For me, it’s no problem because the internet makes it easy 😃

Thanks, I just still need to learn and keep learning again. as you say, nothing is perfect. It is very nice 🙂

I wrote the statement because I also don’t speak English well. Sounds good if it is an excellent point 🙂

I sometimes use google too if I don’t understand what is written. For me, it’s no problem because the internet makes it easy 😃

Thanks, I just still need to learn and keep learning again. as you say, nothing is perfect. It is very nice 🙂

Participating in the forum is a great way to improve your English. Just talk with others about the most interesting topics and it will work out. If someone doesn’t understand what you write, they will ask you to try again. (If someone is rude, just ignore it!)

Participating in the forum is a great way to improve your English. Just talk with others about the most interesting topics and it will work out. If someone doesn’t understand what you write, they will ask you to try again. (If someone is rude, just ignore it!)

Thank you @fonthaunt

I will try to be active in the forum and read, write. I never respond to someone who is rude, just wasting time 😃

Well, I actually always ask for an Honest Review to my clients. The message is like-

“Thank you so much for your patience, you can now download the deliveries. If you like my service, please provide me your honest Experience of working with me. Your review will help me to improve my service”

This type of messages are already set in my quick reply. So easily I always get an honest Review from my clients. And that’s enough!

Having a long positive review form a buyer is always loved by sellers as it feels like their work and effort was appreciated.
Outstanding experience used to look like a formality and artificial review but it was still a 5 star rated review.
So it doesn’t bother to have that once in a while.

Since now buyers have to write something on their own it will be more realistic review.

But I think fiverr should work on the policies on review left by buyers
Sometimes people come just to spoil your profile review.

Support should consider removing such reviews if the conversation provide enough suggestion about an unfair review

So far all of my reviews have been more than two words except for one. Plus I have done ten gigs and received ten reviews. So I am batting 100%.

Okay, my dear Jonk, I will explain. I had made the statement I quoted below. But after I did, I thought, “Hmm, I bet @dearartpkp will not understand what I am talking about because I used an idiom.” The idiom was: So I am batting 100% In order to help you with your English (because I am a teacher) I wanted to explain what that figure of speech means. The batting it refers to is the batting done in baseball. If a batter hits all of the balls that are pitched to him, he is said to be batting at 100%. Since I have ten jobs completed and ten reviews, I have 100% of my jobs reviewed just like the batter who hits all the balls pitched to him or her. I hope I do not get flagged for being off topic. :roll_eyes:

So far all of my reviews have been more than two words except for one. Plus I have done ten gigs and received ten reviews. So I am batting 100%.

Okay, my dear Jonk, I will explain. I had made the statement I quoted below. But after I did, I thought, “Hmm, I bet @dearartpkp will not understand what I am talking about because I used an idiom.” The idiom was: So I am batting 100% In order to help you with your English (because I am a teacher) I wanted to explain what that figure of speech means. The batting it refers to is the batting done in baseball. If a batter hits all of the balls that are pitched to him, he is said to be batting at 100%. Since I have ten jobs completed and ten reviews, I have 100% of my jobs reviewed just like the batter who hits all the balls pitched to him or her. I hope I do not get flagged for being off topic. :roll_eyes:

Thank you, Vickie, I still don’t understand but I try to read it over and over again and finally I understand what you mean 😌

Having a long positive review form a buyer is always loved by sellers as it feels like their work and effort was appreciated.

Outstanding experience used to look like a formality and artificial review but it was still a 5 star rated review.

So it doesn’t bother to have that once in a while.

Since now buyers have to write something on their own it will be more realistic review.

But I think fiverr should work on the policies on review left by buyers

Support should consider removing such reviews if the conversation provide enough suggestion about an unfair review

Someone mentioned there are like 3 million sellers on 5r.

Wouldn’t it be hard & very expensive for people to buy from 3 million sellers just to mess with them?

Wouldn’t it be hard & very expensive for people to buy from 3 million sellers just to mess with them?

Why would one buy for all the sellers?

Competition make people do things

Guest megmclachlan

🗨️ Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; Unbelief, in denying them. — Ralph Emerson

I’m coming to @discobot for all my problems in life AND on Fiverr from now on.

Guest discobot

I’m coming to @discobot for all my problems in life AND on Fiverr from now on.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Guest discobot

@discobot display help

If you insist! <3

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

also, they get a refund contacting support

also, they get a refund contacting support

If you feel buyers on 5r are mean and have nothing better to do with our money than order random gigs for sole purpose of spoiling reviews; you can create your own website or go to another freelancing site. (Whew, that was a long sentence.)

You have freedom of choice.

Archived