Do you think commissions should be reduced?

oliver22

I do wish money would clear as soon as gigs are delivered (Esp with positive feedback has been sent) as for the 20%, any reduction would be nice (and no I don’t think busier sellers should pay more). For me it’s boiled down to getting as creative and specific as possible about what the BUYER GETS for $5. I don’t mind telling them that I only net 80% and so my time and work is valuable… (yep no shame in the sympathy income lol) because they need to understand the work they are getting is so much more valuable than the price!

I do wish money would clear as soon as gigs are delivered (Esp with positive feedback has been sent) as for the 20%, any reduction would be nice (and no I don’t think busier sellers should pay more). For me it’s boiled down to getting as creative and specific as possible about what the BUYER GETS for $5. I don’t mind telling them that I only net 80% and so my time and work is valuable… (yep no shame in the sympathy income lol) because they need to understand the work they are getting is so much more valuable than the price!

Archived