Product (Tees, Sweatshirt, Hoodies) Model Mockups

iamlight1111

I have some images of models and I would like displacement maps/layers as well as the ability to change the colors and textures of the tee in the photo. I don’t know what it is called in order to search for it. Can someone please tell me what this is called and what to search for in order to find a graphic artist, or whomever, to do this?

Do a search for the word photoshop or photoshop editing.

Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but nothing came up. When I search for mockups, all I see is that there are those can offer to place a design on the tee, but what I want is a file that is formated with the proper layers so that I can easily place designs, myself.

Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but nothing came up. When I search for mockups, all I see is that there are those can offer to place a design on the tee, but what I want is a file that is formated with the proper layers so that I can easily place designs, myself.

You did a search for “photoshop” and nothing came up?

Try these:

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=✓&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=photoshop&ref=seller_level%3Atop_rated_seller|origin%3Aheader&filter=auto

Those are all top rated sellers who do photoshop work and you can send them that question about mockups.

Leave out the word “mockup” from your search. You will need to contact some sellers to ask your specific question. I recommend sticking to only top rated sellers for this.

I don’t understand what you mean by the proper layers. I’m familiar with layers but you will need to find a way to better communicate what it is you want. The description of what you want is not really making sense to me.

If you want to change colors and textures of the tee then you will need to know some very basic photoshop. If you mean you want your buyers to be able to do that themselves on a website that requires a good web developer.

You did a search for “photoshop” and nothing came up?

Try these:

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=✓&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=photoshop&ref=seller_level%3Atop_rated_seller|origin%3Aheader&filter=auto

Those are all top rated sellers who do photoshop work and you can send them that question about mockups.

Leave out the word “mockup” from your search. You will need to contact some sellers to ask your specific question. I recommend sticking to only top rated sellers for this.

I don’t understand what you mean by the proper layers. I’m familiar with layers but you will need to find a way to better communicate what it is you want. The description of what you want is not really making sense to me.

If you want to change colors and textures of the tee then you will need to know some very basic photoshop. If you mean you want your buyers to be able to do that themselves on a website that requires a good web developer.

I went to the Photoshop editing area and also searched Mockups/Clothing Mockups/T-Shirt Mockups, etc., and did not find/see one that offers what I am specifically looking for. So, I thought maybe what I am asking for is called something different than what I am searching for.

I have contacted a few and included a file that I purchased off of another website as an example of what I am looking for.

Thanks, again, for your reply.

I went to the Photoshop editing area and also searched Mockups/Clothing Mockups/T-Shirt Mockups, etc., and did not find/see one that offers what I am specifically looking for. So, I thought maybe what I am asking for is called something different than what I am searching for.

I have contacted a few and included a file that I purchased off of another website as an example of what I am looking for.

Thanks, again, for your reply.

I just searched “photo manipulation” and may have found a few that can do what I am looking for. I will know when they get back to me.

Archived