Could someone take a look at my gigs

kanishka_w

Didn’t look super closely (I’m lazy lol) but here are some things I noticed right off the bat.

Your profile seems kind of casual near the end. Not a big issue, I just don’t think that mentioning hobbies and such is super relevant.

The actual video which you receive will be much better compared to the sample and may include images according to the customers requirements

Shouldn’t samples represent the best of your work? I’m too lazy to actually open the videos, but maybe putting this line here isn’t a good idea.

Didn’t look super closely (I’m lazy lol) but here are some things I noticed right off the bat.

Your profile seems kind of casual near the end. Not a big issue, I just don’t think that mentioning hobbies and such is super relevant.

The actual video which you receive will be much better compared to the sample and may include images according to the customers requirements

Shouldn’t samples represent the best of your work? I’m too lazy to actually open the videos, but maybe putting this line here isn’t a good idea.

Thank you for the tips. I changed them right away. The description was a fiverr automated one and I totally forgot to change it.

• 6 months later...

Archived