Buyer asking for refund after receiving complete work

zainhameed

I have got a same problem today. After receiving complete work he asked to me refund or bad review Then he leave 1 Star review.

Report that buyer, because it’s against fiverr’s TOS to threaten sellers with a bad review if they don’t give a refund. At least then they know, even if you don’t get your money back.

do not fight with buyers,if you fight with buyers ,you can get easy TOS and if you get 2 TOS,will be seller level down…so please if buyer ask for refund your money,ask him,

why is my work not good? what happen? say to him;can you give me a one chance for fix that ,if you can not do that,directly cancle your order

@madurahd
fiverr seller

I have submitted the complete work and now the buyer is asking for refund what should i do i do not want to cancel the order

I have submitted the complete work and now the buyer is asking for refund what should i do i do not want to cancel the order

There is always that kind of buyer that does the work. Really annoying. I had once. Try to handle with care. If you’ve done it very all, and yet the customer is disturbing. Then Contact Support

Tell him you did the job and you will not cancel since you expect to be paid. I would ignore any more messages from this buyer after this. He wants it free so don’t give it to him.

Say no once then ignore him. Refuse all cancellation requests no matter what he says.

Tell him you did the job and you will not cancel since you expect to be paid. I would ignore any more messages from this buyer after this. He wants it free so don’t give it to him.

Say no once then ignore him. Refuse all cancellation requests no matter what he says.

But too much pressing might end up in a negative review of the customer, money will bite, don’t you think?

Archived