Help needed for a fraud order

sultanraji

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, both you and your buyer should be reported to Fiverr and kicked off the platform.

You’re offering illegal services and your buyer is trying to scam you to get these illegal services free. You have no course for recourse here. The finger of the universe has simply decided to point and laugh at karma in action.

No hearts left! 💜

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, both you and your buyer should be reported to Fiverr and kicked off the platform.

You’re offering illegal services and your buyer is trying to scam you to get these illegal services free. You have no course for recourse here. The finger of the universe has simply decided to point and laugh at karma in action.

Thank you so much. I always try to avoid this type of job. What can I do? I am new to fiverr. Few buyers ordered without informing. I posted it earlier. Help needed for a fraud order

How to avoid this type of job. Please help.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you so much. I always try to avoid this type of job. What can I do? I am new to fiverr. Few buyers ordered without informing. I posted it earlier.

How to avoid this type of job. Please help.

If there’s something you can’t or won’t do, ask for a mutual cancellation before you start.

You could have avoided all of this. :frowning_face:

Guest offlinehelpers

You are last dependable person for me here. That’s why I always tag you in my post. Sorry if I disturb you. I am new to fiverr you know.

dependable person for me here

There are lots of helpful people here, but you need to take their advice when it’s offered, not ignore it.

Good luck! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

How to accept the dispute? What to reply as the buyer told Capture

Go to the resolution centre on the top right hand corner of the order page, and you can cancel the order from there.

Guest offlinehelpers

Write this on your every Gig "please, inbox me before placing an order. We should discuss First what you need"

Something like this you should add on your every Gig. Then buyers will contact you first before purchasing.🙂

You can apply this trick.🙂

Although your advice is helpful, Fiverr isn’t designed so that every buyer should contact the seller before ordering.

It’s a much better idea, if it’s possible, for sellers to organise their gig description, requirements etc. so that little or no discussion is required before ordering.

Sorry - it’s not a trick! No ‘tricks’ work on Fiverr. ☀️

Write this on your every Gig "please, inbox me before placing an order. We should discuss First what you need"

Something like this you should add on your every Gig. Then buyers will contact you first before purchasing.🙂

You can apply this trick.🙂

Thanks, I am thinking about this for few days

Guest offlinehelpers

There is no option. Just showed me this message. Capture

Should I accept the dispute or decline the dispute now?

Have you tried clicking on ‘view dispute’ and follow the instructions from there?

Guest offlinehelpers

I accepted the dispute and that shows “You accepted to mutually cancel the order with…”

Good - can’t believe it took 40 posts to get there, but never mind.

We shall never speak of this again…☀️

Guest yourcgbuddy

Good - can’t believe it took 40 posts to get there, but never mind.

We shall never speak of this again…☀️

We shall never speak of this again

Perfect title for next Taylor Swift song 😁

Archived