Not Getting Any Order , After Vacation

amitkumarp1

Please Have A Look On My Gig And Tell Me What I Need To Change To Receive Order.

Because I Am Not Getting Any Order After Vacation 😥

Please Help Me 😩

Unfortunately, orders are not a guaranteed right here on Fiverr. We can offer you tips to improve, but you making changes to your gigs will NOT guarantee that you “receive order”. That’s not how Fiverr works. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You came back from vacation – I hope you had a fun time, wherever you went. But now that you’re back, its time to get back to work. Promote your gigs, learn more about your market and how to reach (and appeal to) that market, and keep trying new things until you find something that results in sales.

Every other business needs to do these things. If you want to be in business as a freelancer, you’re going to have to do them too.

Please Have A Look On My Gig And Tell Me What I Need To Change To Receive Order.

Because I Am Not Getting Any Order After Vacation 😥

Please Help Me 😩

Unfortunately, orders are not a guaranteed right here on Fiverr. We can offer you tips to improve, but you making changes to your gigs will NOT guarantee that you “receive order”. That’s not how Fiverr works. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You came back from vacation – I hope you had a fun time, wherever you went. But now that you’re back, its time to get back to work. Promote your gigs, learn more about your market and how to reach (and appeal to) that market, and keep trying new things until you find something that results in sales.

Every other business needs to do these things. If you want to be in business as a freelancer, you’re going to have to do them too.

yes it’s great vacation

Archived