❤️ New Feature: 'Instant Open' Custom Offers

sydneymorgan

I was sending a custom offer this morning and saw the newest feature! Now we can have custom orders start immediately upon payment.

This is great because I have no idea how many times I’ve had to track down buyers and ask them to send their information again to officially open their order when they already sent it to me in their initial message.

1695722206_ScreenShot2017-07-23at9_46_36AM.png.476c96f89b9db5830c8705942a7e3605.png

This will actually save me (and my buyers) a good amount of time 😄

Excellent update, Fiverr!

I like the idea. However, I always like to have the files and instruction in one place, and that place, is the order page. I always keep this on for that reason. But it’s a great way of letting sellers choose how to organize their work.

I like the idea. However, I always like to have the files and instruction in one place, and that place, is the order page. I always keep this on for that reason. But it’s a great way of letting sellers choose how to organize their work.

I feel the same way, but I sometimes work with buyers who are brand new to Fiverr/don’t know how to navigate the site and it’s frustrating for them to track down the order page and upload their information again. Same goes for buyers with very large files.

I find it’s not always worth putting them through the hassle of doing things twice, so I’m really happy about this feature! 🙂

I feel the same way, but I sometimes work with buyers who are brand new to Fiverr/don’t know how to navigate the site and it’s frustrating for them to track down the order page and upload their information again. Same goes for buyers with very large files.

I find it’s not always worth putting them through the hassle of doing things twice, so I’m really happy about this feature! 🙂

Indeed I like the function. The fact that it’s there gives you as a seller a choice in the matter. 🙂

Archived