Is it ok to use other forums for Fiverr?

harispk

I guess you can do whatever you desire outside of Fiverr, but it will be at your own risk depending on the quality and trustworthiness of those other forums 🙂

Sharing your username on other forums can be like putting a target on you, attracting bad stuff, bad energies, bad karma and, of course, bad people. So before doing that, I suggest that you look on those forums and see how trustworthy they appear to be, how people behave, what they discuss, etc., to give yourself an idea about whether it would be wise or not to share your name on those forums.

Sure, there are plenty sellers who put their Fiverr profile as reply signatures on all sorts of forums in the hope of getting more sales (i.e. marketing yourself on other forums), but I don’t know how much that works to be honest. I, myself, never look at signatures in a reply. However, if you use forums related to your niche, that might or might not come in handy.

I guess you can do whatever you desire outside of Fiverr, but it will be at your own risk depending on the quality and trustworthiness of those other forums 🙂

Sharing your username on other forums can be like putting a target on you, attracting bad stuff, bad energies, bad karma and, of course, bad people. So before doing that, I suggest that you look on those forums and see how trustworthy they appear to be, how people behave, what they discuss, etc., to give yourself an idea about whether it would be wise or not to share your name on those forums.

Sure, there are plenty sellers who put their Fiverr profile as reply signatures on all sorts of forums in the hope of getting more sales (i.e. marketing yourself on other forums), but I don’t know how much that works to be honest. I, myself, never look at signatures in a reply. However, if you use forums related to your niche, that might or might not come in handy.

Thanks woofy, Those forums are filled with blackhat Fiverr methods and how to scam others. I think i’m going to stay away.

Thanks woofy, Those forums are filled with blackhat Fiverr methods and how to scam others. I think i’m going to stay away.

Those forums are filled with blackhat Fiverr methods and how to scam others. I think i’m going to stay away.

That’s exactly what I thought of when I wrote my reply 😃 Yeah, I myself would stay far away from those!

To answer your original question, it’s not illegal to join other forums, but on some forums people do illegal stuff, and that can bring bad stuff to your door.

Archived