Extras, if already discussed?

abdulbasitparke

I have recently ordered a gig. Now before ordering the gig, I had a long conversation with who I bought it from about the game I want, what I need, etc, and he gave me a price, and I ordered

Now after buying, Fiverr’s showing that I can order extras, and one of the extras is something I discussed with him in Inbox, and he said he’d do within the same price. I haven’t had a reply to my query on this yet, but my question is, am I entitled to ask for him to do it within the stipulated price or should I have to pay the extra cost? The money isn’t the issue, since it’s a fraction of what I’m already paying, but I’m more concerned about whether I should pay when we already discussed.

Hopefully, the seller who I’m not naming, will reply soon, and confirm either way, but I’m wondering what I should do if he says I have to order the extra separately, when we discussed in detail.

If you’ve already discussed the service that extra is for, and if your seller said he’d do it and gave you a quote that included that service, that means you’ve already paid for the extra. I don’t see why you’d have to pay for it again.

Archived