Reached Level One just now!

somaginer1996

Yay! I leveled up on my 30th day here!

Originally I was just looking to earn a quick buck when not working at my summer job, but I’ve actually found Fiverr to be a really rewarding experience. I’m usually pretty lazy when it comes to personal projects like writing or translation, despite being good at meeting external deadlines.
So adding one and one together, I realized I should come online and try to sell my skills, so that I could force myself to gain experience in fields I’m interested in working in (I’m a student) while earning some money out of it.
Since my academic degree is in something comparatively useless, I’ve always had this feeling I wouldn’t be able to support myself in the future. Who’d pay for writing from an underqualified college student, after all?
Compared to the top talent here in the forum, of course, I haven’t actually earned that much. But it’s enough for me to be cautiously hopeful about having salable skills for the future, and preparing for the real world.
TLDR: Thanks to Fiverr for forcing me to break out of my bubble and practice my skills in somewhat gainful employment 😛
Also, the forum has been great as well. I get a kick out of hanging out here with y’all. 🙂 Stay awesome, everyone!

Yay! I leveled up on my 30th day here!

Originally I was just looking to earn a quick buck when not working at my summer job, but I’ve actually found Fiverr to be a really rewarding experience. I’m usually pretty lazy when it comes to personal projects like writing or translation, despite being good at meeting external deadlines.

So adding one and one together, I realized I should come online and try to sell my skills, so that I could force myself to gain experience in fields I’m interested in working in (I’m a student) while earning some money out of it.

Since my academic degree is in something comparatively useless, I’ve always had this feeling I wouldn’t be able to support myself in the future. Who’d pay for writing from an underqualified college student, after all?

Compared to the top talent here in the forum, of course, I haven’t actually earned that much. But it’s enough for me to be cautiously hopeful about having salable skills for the future, and preparing for the real world.

TLDR: Thanks to Fiverr for forcing me to break out of my bubble and practice my skills in somewhat gainful employment 😛

Also, the forum has been great as well. I get a kick out of hanging out here with y’all. 🙂

But it’s enough for me to be cautiously hopeful about having salable skills for the future, and preparing for the real world.

Yes, that is the exact same I think of fiverr 😄

Even though maybe working as a freelancer in the future would be cool too 😏

Congratulations 😃

But it’s enough for me to be cautiously hopeful about having salable skills for the future, and preparing for the real world.

Yes, that is the exact same I think of fiverr 😄

Even though maybe working as a freelancer in the future would be cool too 😏

Yes! I’ve been considering working as a freelancer as well, but wanted to test out the waters while I’m still in school. Fiverr is great for that. It’s a flawed platform, but still very convenient (and great for beginners!) compared to the other options I’ve looked at.

Archived