Getting Orders Naturally From Fiverr

seocontent200

Thanks for viewing. I joined Fiverr last month but I would like to ask if I can get orders naturally from Fiverr especially when I get to level 1? I think I have improved my gigs enough but and I also think getting orders shouldn’t be my problem right? Will I truly get orders naturally from Fiverr when I get to level 1?

Dear SEO Content:

It’s more natural to expect that you WON’T be getting orders from Fiverr.

You may believe that Buyers are naive and trusting, the kind who don’t know to right click on your profile image to determine that you probably are not who you say you are…

You may believe that Buyers like to realize that the person they are buying from is not actually from the United States, as they state in their profile (probably because they’ve been burned before by other similarly dishonest Sellers)…

You may believe that Buyers are drawn to generic profile images that were merely pulled from the web…

You may believe that Buyers don’t want to see a video that proves that you are who you say you are…

but such Buyers may be outliers, so naturally you won’t be getting orders until you learn to study resources such as Fiverrcast, the Fiverr Academy, and so on.

Buyers want Sellers who are real, who have integrity, and who don’t try to pull the wool over their eyes.

Good luck,
Blaise

Wow, are you really Jana Schreuder, the COO of Northern Trust? For those who have never heard of Northern Trust, it’s a Fortune 500 financial services company based in Chicago (and it’s highly unlikely that their COO would offer $5 SEO gigs on Fiverr).

If you’re not her, and if you don’t have the permission to use her picture as your profile photo, you could get yourself reported to the Trust & Safety team… And that isn’t going to bring you orders.

Dear SEO Content:

It’s more natural to expect that you WON’T be getting orders from Fiverr.

You may believe that Buyers are naive and trusting, the kind who don’t know to right click on your profile image to determine that you probably are not who you say you are…

You may believe that Buyers like to realize that the person they are buying from is not actually from the United States, as they state in their profile (probably because they’ve been burned before by other similarly dishonest Sellers)…

You may believe that Buyers are drawn to generic profile images that were merely pulled from the web…

You may believe that Buyers don’t want to see a video that proves that you are who you say you are…

but such Buyers may be outliers, so naturally you won’t be getting orders until you learn to study resources such as Fiverrcast, the Fiverr Academy, and so on.

Buyers want Sellers who are real, who have integrity, and who don’t try to pull the wool over their eyes.

Good luck,

Blaise

Outstanding reply. I have nothing to add!🍻

“I am a freelance writer, copywriter, and web content(NO) with background and qualifications in English (NO), and 5 years experience as a tutor, researcher and expert typist. I have lot of years experience (NO) in content writing and blogging for both online and print publications.”

…and you have a Ph D from Cornell University in Written Communication??? More like creative writing. I found your degree

Fake.jpg.c9c92a29108dc586e6893ce4ef18acc3.jpg

Wow, are you really Jana Schreuder, the COO of Northern Trust? For those who have never heard of Northern Trust, it’s a Fortune 500 financial services company based in Chicago (and it’s highly unlikely that their COO would offer $5 SEO gigs on Fiverr).

If you’re not her, and if you don’t have the permission to use her picture as your profile photo, you could get yourself reported to the Trust & Safety team… And that isn’t going to bring you orders.

oh 😃 just did a picture backsearch and wanted to write this but you already did it haha…

Archived