Got My First Sale Today

maruf180

Hi,
This is Maruf from Bangladesh, a Web Developer who has almost all the skills regarding Web Development and UI/UX. This is my fifth month on Fiverr and I don’t know why I have a very low Impression rate and after all of that, i got a web development project yesterday. It was the basic package but I was so happy to have the order and did it on one day.
I want to thank Fiverr for that wonderful opportunity. And also Thanks to that awesome community for helping me.
Right now I need some help. I want orders more frequently, I need someone’s help who can help me out, who will be my guide, a Mentor.

Anyone interested?

Thanks

Guest patrickwriting

First of all, congratulations!
I took a look at your gigs and judging by what I have seen here on Fiverr I think web development has a huge upside potential.

A quick tip about finding a mentor:

Everybody wants something, you want a mentor but I doubt that the person you are looking for really wants to mentor somebody for free. Try finding someone in a different niche than yours and offer them free web development or teach them how to create a Wordpress website in exchange for mentoring. Your focus should be on giving, giving and more giving before receiving.

Archived