Tired of this new algorithm

psychicbunny

I too ask myself this question. I have repeat buyers who place large orders.

My impressions and mostly in the 300’s per 7 days. I feel as if there is a cap on my earnings for some reason but this wouldn’t make sense.

Welcome to the club 😉

In all honesty, most of the people complaining are surprisingly new sellers using the algorithm as an excuse to complain.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too ask myself this question. I have repeat buyers who place large orders.

My impressions and mostly in the 300’s per 7 days. I feel as if there is a cap on my earnings for some reason but this wouldn’t make sense.

Based on what I read, I think it is safe to say the whole gamut of possibilities are in this algorithm.

1. Those who are doing everything possible and are doing well
  2. Those who are are doing everything possible and is NOT doing well
  3. Those who are doing very little but are still dong well
  4. Those who are doing very little and are NOT doing well

Numbers 1 and 4 we expect but numbers 2 and 3 have me scratching my head.

I checked on the position of my gig right now, there are gigs that have 0 orders pending, less reviews, and haven’t even been reviewed in over 10 days that are ahead of my gig right now.

I’m going to be atleast $1200 short this month thanks to this algorithm stuff. Super unfair. I worked so hard to be placed at the top.

Anyway Fiverr can just go back to what it had before?

I checked on the position of my gig right now, there are gigs that have 0 orders pending, less reviews, and haven’t even been reviewed in over 10 days that are ahead of my gig right now.

This is what is frustrating. I have a gig that got 86 impressions in the last 7 days and got 7 big orders in that time from repeat clients, and the impressions on it are still going down.

You’re right, they do not move up at this time.

The gig on the left of mine hasn’t even been reviewed in 10 days. How is this inactive gig placed higher than mine? Come on this is a joke.

I can’t be the only one wondering of you can read minds and predict the future, why is the algorithm such a hard nut to crack?

Actually, now that you mention it, she HAS figured it out better than anyone has and we had a discussion about it and what she said about it was spot on. It was something I never would have guessed or figured out.

It keeps changing almost day by day but the insight she gave me about it caused me to have the best month I ever had by far.

There is a good reason she is one of the most popular psychics on fiverr.

@psychicbunny Thank you psychicbunny.

Actually, now that you mention it, she HAS figured it out better than anyone has and we had a discussion about it and what she said about it was spot on. It was something I never would have guessed or figured out.

It keeps changing almost day by day but the insight she gave me about it caused me to have the best month I ever had by far.

I already told @misscrystal the secret to the algorithms lol

But they are tweaking it around so now it isn’t really making sense

I already told @misscrystal the secret to the algorithms lol

But they are tweaking it around so now it isn’t really making sense

It worked just before the big change. Now it doesn’t. I’m not sure there is any set algorithm now.

I wanted to make a new topic, but I don’t want to spam the threads so here is what I’ve discovered:
I have noticed that Fiverr has been expanding its marketing and exposure which is amazing.
My friend was on facebook and noticed a sponsored ad by Fiverr and it had a photo of me!
I was also watching a Youtube video and Fiverr rolled out one of it’s ads.

I definetly appreciate Fiverr expanding it’s horizons and broadening it’s advertising - however Fiverr needs to fix the algorithms. Why are my gigs with 5.0 ratings with a total of almost 1500 positive reviews being pushed over by gigs with 4.8 and 4.9 rated gigs with 200 reviews? These past 3 months have been the worst for me.

It worked just before the big change. Now it doesn’t. I’m not sure there is any set algorithm now.

Yes it’s a funky algorithm now which is terrible. I understand that Fiverr is doing it because they want fair exposure to all gigs but I need money lol

Yes it’s a funky algorithm now which is terrible. I understand that Fiverr is doing it because they want fair exposure to all gigs but I need money lol

It’s hard on those of us who know our gigs sell well to see ones that we can see are not selling get the top positions

I saw that new fiverr ad too when I was looking at youtube.

They’ve always shown ads on facebook for things you have been looking at recently.

That makes a huge difference in sales.

It’s hard on those of us who know our gigs sell well to see ones that we can see are not selling get the top positions

I saw that new fiverr ad too when I was looking at youtube.

They’ve always shown ads on facebook for things you have been looking at recently.

That makes a huge difference in sales.

It’s hard on those of us who know our gigs sell well to see ones that we can see are not selling get the top positions.

This sucks bad, I’m trying to figure out what it is but haven’t successfully figured it out.

I think this time their algorithm is using some keyword thing but it still seems pretty messy to me

I wish they could go back to the old algorithm

• 2 weeks later...

Old sellers seems having many difficulties. And I could see that one topic ended by an admin saying something like “don’t expect orders by search results” 😉 But the main reason to be on fiverr is we get orders by search results from fiverr. If we can find buyers other ways like facebook , blogs and any other social media can we expect that sellers will bring buyers to fiverr. Will they not get paid by other providers directly ? And can we think that’s fair?

Also when a Buyer search for a “Most Rated” gig for a taks is it fair to show the most rated gig on Last Lines?

Archived