What do you have for breakfast?

fitrigwrites4u

Too Watery is fine in India, because we have Chicken with Rice. It helps.

I can see A LOT OF OIL floating - which says, you have made it perfectly well! And I love it!

I myself love cooking and want to try various things. My wife is just the opposite - her idea of food is to make something that keeps you alive 😉 You would certainly not want to learn from her.

And are you coming to INDIA?? WOW!! If you are coming to Bangalore, make sure you give me a buzz… 🙂

I myself love cooking and want to try various things. My wife is just the opposite - her idea of food is to make something that keeps you alive

At least one of you loves cooking 😁

I´m coming to Rishikesh! 🙂

NB: So which one is right, too watery is fine or it should not be watery at all? @stdwares @sugamlife

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself love cooking and want to try various things. My wife is just the opposite - her idea of food is to make something that keeps you alive

NB: So which one is right, too watery is fine or it should not be watery at all? @stdwares @sugamlife

The one you cooked, looks fine to me.

The dry preparations (Chicken 65, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Bharta, Chicken Pepper Fry etc) are differently cooked…

Hey, Indian food is not watery and full of oil at all ! Consistency matters. Wish I can make you people eat my mum’s chicken curry. Its consistency is always thick and no oil can be seen and the aroma that can drive anyone crazy.

Indian food is not watery and full of oil at all

Maybe you can take a look at this recipe and the picture 😉

9329fdef18a3fc085c9bd11c5c75b8ae?s=32Cooking Delight – 9 Dec 14
p1010774.jpg?fit=440%2C330

Murgir Jhol – Bengali style Chicken Curry

“Murgir Jhol” is quite a common dish in Bengali households that features often in Sunday lunch menu. This preparation contains light runny gravy or ‘jhol’ in which chicken a…

🙂 I’m a Bengali and the picture that @fitrigwrites4u uploaded looks exactly like how we cook at home, normally.

When curry is cooked somewhat in a thick saucy manner that binds your rice together is awesome to eat. Next time when my mum will cook it I will send you a pic.

The one you cooked, looks fine to me.

The dry preparations (Chicken 65, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Bharta, Chicken Pepper Fry etc) are differently cooked…

are differently cooked…

WOW, I didn´t know they should be cooked differently, I just put everything into the pan.

That´s why I need to have an Indian cooking class 🙂

When curry is cooked somewhat in a thick saucy manner that binds your rice together is awesome to eat. Next time when my mum will cook it I will send you a pic.

Next time when my mum will cook it I will send you a pic.

Yes, please 🙂

I ran out of hearts for now, can´t like more posts.

Indian food is not watery and full of oil at all

Maybe you can take a look at this recipe and the picture 😉

9329fdef18a3fc085c9bd11c5c75b8ae?s=32Cooking Delight – 9 Dec 14
p1010774.jpg?fit=440%2C330

Murgir Jhol – Bengali style Chicken Curry

“Murgir Jhol” is quite a common dish in Bengali households that features often in Sunday lunch menu. This preparation contains light runny gravy or ‘jhol’ in which chicken a…

🙂 I’m a Bengali and the picture that @fitrigwrites4u uploaded looks exactly like how we cook at home, normally.

@stdwares I reside in west bengal precisly in Asansol. Been born and brought up here. May be you like your curry to be watery but those who cook in 5 star hotels never make curry watery. I write food and travel columns so i know what professional say. But hey ! I always ommit sweet chatni in my chat and that is not how it should but i love my chat that way only.

P.s - I agree with you about bengali style chicken recipe that is how it is cooked with correct spices go along so that it will taste fine in watery consistency.

I’ve been on this for years.

How did you start it? I find it hard to eat fruits in the morning. I would love to, but dunno where to start.

I just got some NRG protein powder and started it and added the fruit so it tastes better and also to get some antioxidants.

I just got some NRG protein powder and started it and added the fruit so it tastes better and also to get some antioxidants.

NRG protein powder

Is the NRG protein powder a must? Coz it´s easy to find fruits in my area, but to buy NRG protein I think I should go to the capital city.

Yes I do and feel better when I have this every morning. I’ve been on this for years.

I’ve been on this for years.

I’m sure your Breakfast is “Healthy” - it shows in your thoughts, which are healthy too.

But I cannot have anything “for years!” No ways… healthy or not healthy 😛

NRG protein powder

Is the NRG protein powder a must? Coz it´s easy to find fruits in my area, but to buy NRG protein I think I should go to the capital city.

Try Amway Protein Powder. It is little costly, but its much better than competitors as well 🙂

@stdwares I reside in west bengal precisly in Asansol. Been born and brought up here. May be you like your curry to be watery but those who cook in 5 star hotels never make curry watery. I write food and travel columns so i know what professional say. But hey ! I always ommit sweet chatni in my chat and that is not how it should but i love my chat that way only.

P.s - I agree with you about bengali style chicken recipe that is how it is cooked with correct spices go along so that it will taste fine in watery consistency.

I agree with you

❤️

#Nobody agrees with Me!!

Archived