What do you have for breakfast?

fitrigwrites4u

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😮
#Am I on Fiverr Forum?
😛
I have nothing fixed - whatever She gives/cooks, I have. Don’t have a say, as such. But I love Dosa (Masala, Set, Onion, Ghee, Plain), Puri, Maggie, Pasta, Aalu Paratha, Dudh-Muri, Doi-Chire etc.

I loved English Breakfast when I used to have that in Germany and Goa.

I don’t like Idli and this Roti-Sabji, which I am having for last few days 😦 Can someone pull me out of this situation, please?

##Good Morning!
💡

@stdwares LOL. It´s finished now. Maybe some other time 🙂

So plan it, my friend. This it not the way you cook. Who gave you this wrong recipe?

First thing about (any delicious) recipe is that you need to take to Social Media and invite friends and “Bhukkads” (Hunger struck, almost starved, malnourished nomads) like me, and then start cooking!

And this is NO JOKE!!

So plan it, my friend. This it not the way you cook. Who gave you this wrong recipe?

First thing about (any delicious) recipe is that you need to take to Social Media and invite friends and “Bhukkads” (Hunger struck, almost starved, malnourished nomads) like me, and then start cooking!

And this is NO JOKE!!

@stdwares Well, when I cook, I do try and error. Although I´ve made chicken curry a number of times, I still can´t make the best curry. Meh, I´m not a chef anyway and my husband eats whatever I cook and never complains. That one that I made a few days ago was too watery. I was not so happy with the result, but it was not bad. 🙂

NB: Maybe I should have a cooking class and learn how to make Indian foods properly when I´m in India in about two months from now. Can´t wait! 🙂

@stdwares Well, when I cook, I do try and error. Although I´ve made chicken curry a number of times, I still can´t make the best curry. Meh, I´m not a chef anyway and my husband eats whatever I cook and never complains. That one that I made a few days ago was too watery. I was not so happy with the result, but it was not bad. 🙂

NB: Maybe I should have a cooking class and learn how to make Indian foods properly when I´m in India in about two months from now. Can´t wait! 🙂

Too Watery is fine in India, because we have Chicken with Rice. It helps.

I can see A LOT OF OIL floating - which says, you have made it perfectly well! And I love it!

I myself love cooking and want to try various things. My wife is just the opposite - her idea of food is to make something that keeps you alive 😉 You would certainly not want to learn from her.

And are you coming to INDIA?? WOW!! If you are coming to Bangalore, make sure you give me a buzz… 🙂

Too Watery is fine in India, because we have Chicken with Rice. It helps.

I can see A LOT OF OIL floating - which says, you have made it perfectly well! And I love it!

I myself love cooking and want to try various things. My wife is just the opposite - her idea of food is to make something that keeps you alive 😉 You would certainly not want to learn from her.

And are you coming to INDIA?? WOW!! If you are coming to Bangalore, make sure you give me a buzz… 🙂

Hey, Indian food is not watery and full of oil at all ! Consistency matters. Wish I can make you people eat my mum’s chicken curry. Its consistency is always thick and no oil can be seen and the aroma that can drive anyone crazy.

Archived