What would you like Fiverr to add to the site?

buyers can put through an order without any go-ahead from me, or understanding properly what they’re buying.

That’s how Fiverr works!

Have you considered adding more to your FAQ, a video perhaps or some more gig images with added information? All of these might help you.

If I go to buy anything from a tin of baked beans to a new car I don’t have to ask the seller’s permission before I purchase - why should Fiverr be any different?

Good luck! ☀️

If I go to buy anything from a tin of baked beans to a new car I don’t have to ask the seller’s permission before I purchase - why should Fiverr be any different?

Because these are finished physical products, not services 🙂 No freelancers I know want to take on a job without making sure the client understands the service properly, and that they are both clear about what’s involved!

Also, I’m a Pro seller, and Pro orders are bigger and more complex orders. I do think that Fiverr is (happily) moving in a new direction with Pro services, and it’s a direction that needs to be handled differently to how the site has worked up until now.

Guest offlinehelpers

Because these are finished physical products, not services 🙂 No freelancers I know want to take on a job without making sure the client understands the service properly, and that they are both clear about what’s involved!

Also, I’m a Pro seller, and Pro orders are bigger and more complex orders. I do think that Fiverr is (happily) moving in a new direction with Pro services, and it’s a direction that needs to be handled differently to how the site has worked up until now.

Also, I’m a Pro seller, and Pro orders are bigger and more complex orders.

Whether you’re selling your gigs for $5 or $5000 the more information you can give potential buyers in the gig description, the video, the images, the FAQ etc. the better.

Also, I’m a Pro seller, and Pro orders are bigger and more complex orders.

Whether you’re selling your gigs for $5 or $5000 the more information you can give potential buyers in the gig description, the video, the images, the FAQ etc. the better.

Of course. But none of that seems like a strong argument not to consider the amendments and features I’ve suggested.

Is there any way to easily find out which country a seller is from. The reason I ask is that I need some dvds transferred to vhs (for my disabled son). Overseas shipping would be too costly.

God Bless, Kyle Kopitke

I would use a company with it’s own website for something like that which involves physical shipping, and sending them your own videos. I feel it would be more reliable, since you are sending off your DVDs to someone you don’t know otherwise.

As a self employed person you are supposed to pay taxes every three months. I have the IRS take them out of my bank automatically.

I know, so that is 500$ every 3 months. I would have them take the funds out automatically, but I am really poor, and never know if I will have the funds by the exact time it would be taken out. That’s a lot of money I can barely afford to pay…

Archived