Which quality do you love to have?

anjylina

I love that I’m an insanely good looking, ultra-realist, say it like it is mo-fo who has little patience for anyone or anything I consider lesser intellectually than myself or even marginally less interesting. Am I an egotistical pig? No. I just have enough self respect to value my own time and never acquiesce to other peoples points of view when my in built logic alarm says “NUMPTY ALERT.”

Bizarrely, I used to be very timid. Real life business, however, makes you realize that patience for time wasters and ultra face value friendliness in the name of ‘customer service,’ is about as beneficial in the long run as eating shrapnel for breakfast.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that I’m an insanely good looking, ultra-realist, say it like it is mo-fo who has little patience for anyone or anything I consider lesser intellectually than myself or even marginally less interesting. Am I an egotistical pig? No. I just have enough self respect to value my own time and never acquiesce to other peoples points of view when my in built logic alarm says “NUMPTY ALERT.”

Bizarrely, I used to be very timid. Real life business, however, makes you realize that patience for time wasters and ultra face value friendliness in the name of ‘customer service,’ is about as beneficial in the long run as eating shrapnel for breakfast.

You’re also very nice aside from being ultra blunt sometimes.

I’m in short of ❤️

Archived