Which quality do you love to have?

anjylina

I’m sorry that you struggle with that 😕 You’re not alone though. I think a lot of people get nervous public speaking. I think it’s something that can be learned with practice. Confidence def has its downsides though. A lot of people see me as arrogant or overbearing or are put off by my take-charge nature. And it drives my husband crazy that I just jump in and try to do all of the house repairs myself without any prior training 😛

Your husband is lucky as he don’t have to pay to plumbers.😜

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try meeting me when I come back from “totfundsuche” (searching for dead birds/bats) near the windmills, after a whole day with 35º …

I may change your opinion about that 😝

I want to preserve my quality so I’d likely avoid meeting you.😜

I’d likely avoid meeting you

Best decision ever 😂

Well I want to meet you when you are in light mood.

As once you said you were very pretty😜

Oh, I’m mostly in great mood… I just don’t like seeing dead animals 😞

As once you said you were very pretty

Well… I’m not into girls though 😕

Anyway… I’ve never said I was pretty (shame on me if I did)… but being blond doesn’t mean someone is automatically pretty…

Guest jenihiggs

Your husband is lucky as he don’t have to pay to plumbers.😜

Ugh, he won’t let me do anything though. He’s convinced I’ll break the whole house and cost him thousands of dollars 😛 I tried to tell him changing the wax ring is like a five step process. The most he’s ever let me do is install a new flush valve and flapper. He gets stressed if I try to do anything too complicated.

Oh, I’m mostly in great mood… I just don’t like seeing dead animals 😞

As once you said you were very pretty

Well… I’m not into girls though 😕

Anyway… I’ve never said I was pretty (shame on me if I did)… but being blond doesn’t mean someone is automatically pretty…

My bad,I forgot that it was a random reply.😞,I only remembered the word pretty.

Capture.PNG.d17e2a6b91b37d7ecfbea49b33a0e6e2.PNG
-

I commend you all that said patience as that is NOT my best area but I’m working on it every day! I would say for me would be compassion and understanding.

I would say for me would be compassion and understanding.

Great.👍

I wish I could sleep at night

So when do you sleep?

I feel sleepy in the afternoon/evening. 😁

Also, if I do not have classes, I sleep in the morning.

It’s like

#I sleep in the morning and wake up at night. 😰

Oh boy, sorry for joining the discussion so late 😃 This is one interesting topic!

Well, I see many have patience. I don’t, so scratching that off.

Now, my quality and also my flaw is being a perfectionist, always trying to be perfect in what I do, going over and over again over the same thing until it’s perfect, etc. This, obviously, is very time consuming… it’s like OCD! 😃

So what quality do I want to have? To be calm and not get angry/irritated/annoyed by those abusive buyers who strive to make your life miserable. I just can’t help but make it personal when they make it personal.

@anjylina you should have made this thread into a poll with several qualities to choose from 😃

Oh boy, sorry for joining the discussion so late 😃 This is one interesting topic!

Now, my quality and also my flaw is being a perfectionist, always trying to be perfect in what I do, going over and over again over the same thing until it’s perfect, etc. This, obviously, is very time consuming… it’s like OCD! 😃

So what quality do I want to have? To be calm and not get angry/irritated/annoyed by those abusive buyers who strive to make your life miserable. I just can’t help but make it personal when they make it personal.

@anjylina you should have made this thread into a poll with several qualities to choose from 😃

you should have made this thread into a poll with several qualities to choose from 😃

I don’t know how to make poll,I’m slowest person. 😕

Now, my quality and also my flaw is being a perfectionist, always trying to be perfect in what I do, going over and over again over the same thing until it’s perfect, etc

WOW!!! I’m really impressed! Its a quality and not a flaw in my humble opinion.

A Really Nice and UHMAZING sense of humor because the people that make others laugh, are very rare.

A Really Nice and UHMAZING sense of humor because the people that make others laugh, are very rare.

No doubt!

I guess you have this quality.😀

Ummm well i was thinking the same before 😅 but now a friend of mine disagrees to it, very STRONGLY.

mmm well i was thinking the same before 😅 but now a friend of mine disagrees to it, very STRONGLY

Why your friend is disagree?

Now, my quality and also my flaw is being a perfectionist, always trying to be perfect in what I do, going over and over again over the same thing until it’s perfect, etc

WOW!!! I’m really impressed! Its a quality and not a flaw in my humble opinion.

Yes, most think perfectionism is a quality until they live long enough with it 😃 Let’s see:

• when doing something, you lose too much time going back and forth until that something is perfect

• but at the same time, as a perfectionist, you never know when to actually stop, and sometimes you even make a bigger problem while trying to solve another smaller problem

• every time you see something almost perfect, it irritates you that it’s not perfect

• when trying to achieve perfectionism, you get easily lost in all these intricate details and soon you realize you’ve gone way off your initial path (heavy procrastination)

• sometimes you realize you’re not happy about yourself, and you find all these imperfections that you cannot make perfect, and it gets annoying! Imagine how it is to be in a relationship when you see all those imperfections in your partner!

• as a perfectionist, most times you disregard your own health because achieving perfection is a must, leading to lots of stress and health degradation

• you are afraid of asking others to do something for you because they might not do it perfectly, and if by some miracle you manage to let them do it, you won’t stop worrying that they’ll mess up

• even if you see that you’ve made tiny mistakes, you can’t refrain yourself from letting it go, and you fix them even if they don’t make any difference whatsoever

Still want to be a perfectionist? :D

Yes, most think perfectionism is a quality until they live long enough with it 😃 Let’s see:

• when doing something, you lose too much time going back and forth until that something is perfect

• but at the same time, as a perfectionist, you never know when to actually stop, and sometimes you even make a bigger problem while trying to solve another smaller problem

• every time you see something almost perfect, it irritates you that it’s not perfect

• when trying to achieve perfectionism, you get easily lost in all these intricate details and soon you realize you’ve gone way off your initial path (heavy procrastination)

• sometimes you realize you’re not happy about yourself, and you find all these imperfections that you cannot make perfect, and it gets annoying! Imagine how it is to be in a relationship when you see all those imperfections in your partner!

• as a perfectionist, most times you disregard your own health because achieving perfection is a must, leading to lots of stress and health degradation

• you are afraid of asking others to do something for you because they might not do it perfectly, and if by some miracle you manage to let them do it, you won’t stop worrying that they’ll mess up

• even if you see that you’ve made tiny mistakes, you can’t refrain yourself from letting it go, and you fix them even if they don’t make any difference whatsoever

Still want to be a perfectionist? :D

Still want to be a perfectionist? 😃

I’m only perfectionist in my designing.

It’s really terrible.Are you facing all these problems being perfectionist ?

Archived