No More Work from fiverr!

surajrenuka

Profit angles? Stop showing your gig to make you pay more is it a good angle for you?

Profit angles? Stop showing your gig to make you pay more is it a good angle for you?

I think you completely misunderstand the purpose of the “Promoted Gigs” feature. There is nothing about the feature that will penalize people or remove their gig’s visibility from the site. “Promoted Gigs” is a completely independent option for sellers who want to gain additional exposure for their gigs. It is opt-in – completely by choice. If you opt-in, you can participate. If you choose not to, you lose nothing (and your gig doesn’t get promoted). It does not have any effect on the usual placement or ranking of gigs. Fiverr has even stated this in their own explanation of the feature.

I’ll be honest, one of my gigs is opted-in to the current testing of the “Promoted Gigs”, and I’ve gained visibility and sale or two as a result. I don’t know how far the testing will go, but I can assure you, I have not lost any placement, ranking, or visibility for that gig by being part of the Promoted Gigs testing phase.

I’m happy to be part of the Promoted Gigs feature (even if it is in testing at the moment), if it means that my gig GAINS more visibility, in exchange for an additional small percentage of profit from my earnings on that gig. Both Fiverr and myself have gained from the agreement that I voluntarily chose to be part of… so, yes, it appears to have great potential as a profit angle – for both me, and Fiverr.

A pain update. I don’t know when it will fix. The man who copied my gig a-z, my main image, description. everything. he got his last order 2 months ago he is the search result. But my regular 3-4 selling gig is not in the search result. WOW. How can I express my feeling!! I informed support they said they are not showing inactive gig on search. I have got 100% positive rating, 100% response rate, Delivered on Time 94%, Orders Completed 96%. I don’t how they find me inactive.

• 2 months later...

A pain update. I don’t know when it will fix. The man who copied my gig a-z, my main image, description. everything. he got his last order 2 months ago he is the search result. But my regular 3-4 selling gig is not in the search result. WOW. How can I express my feeling!! I informed support they said they are not showing inactive gig on search. I have got 100% positive rating, 100% response rate, Delivered on Time 94%, Orders Completed 96%. I don’t how they find me inactive.

really feel so bad for you man :frowning 😦

• 3 months later...

Archived