🌻 Fiverr is reducing (4041 editing gigs gone)

sydneymorgan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gabbyseunagal

Gigs without phone verification, gigs believed to be spam or otherwise unable to be considered as anything other than fluff

Well that’s good for both buyers and especially sellers. Weeding out fake gigs will automatically boost up authentic sellers and allow for buyers to easily find what they need.

I meant fake witches not real ones. I thought that was evident from the quotation marks.

I wish they would weed out the none real ones to it makes it rather hard for us seeking the real deal not to waist money. I typically will buy one small gig to test someone out and only go back to a selected few. Your one of the ones who I really enjoy and can see myself going back to but other then that I have only ran across four others who I feel I can go back to and I kinda hope fiver adds some new settings soon because I would love to make a list of just people I enjoy buying from.

I wish they would weed out the none real ones to it makes it rather hard for us seeking the real deal not to waist money. I typically will buy one small gig to test someone out and only go back to a selected few. Your one of the ones who I really enjoy and can see myself going back to but other then that I have only ran across four others who I feel I can go back to and I kinda hope fiver adds some new settings soon because I would love to make a list of just people I enjoy buying from.

Your one of the ones who I really enjoy and can see myself going back to but other then that I have only ran across four others who I feel I can go back to

Thank you for that nice comment.

Archived