New Here, Thoughts on my insperational gigs?

thecla_tech

Just my opinion 🙂

Can’t people find photos with a Google search? Maybe you could add value by including famous quotes, productivity tips, etc.

You can send each person the same sequence of 15, so it will be a one-off creation.

This is true, people can find photos on a google search. My edge here is that I will provide a service where they receive them as a gift, a surprise each day. Like opening a personal e-card and not knowing what to expect. I would send the photos based on the person’s response to the gig, the topic they choose, and custom the pics so it would not be a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. Any suggestions on how to adjust the descriptions to fit this?

This is true, people can find photos on a google search. My edge here is that I will provide a service where they receive them as a gift, a surprise each day. Like opening a personal e-card and not knowing what to expect. I would send the photos based on the person’s response to the gig, the topic they choose, and custom the pics so it would not be a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. Any suggestions on how to adjust the descriptions to fit this?

I think the question you need to consider is… is this really a service people are looking for? Especially when, as @sydneymorgan noted, people can – and do – search for these things on their own. The services that tend to be the most successful (here on Fiverr, or in any business environment), are the services you can complete – and that your customers cannot.

Your customers are hiring you for YOUR knowledge and skill. If they can do what you can do, why would they hire you to do it for them? 😉

I think the question you need to consider is… is this really a service people are looking for? Especially when, as @sydneymorgan noted, people can – and do – search for these things on their own. The services that tend to be the most successful (here on Fiverr, or in any business environment), are the services you can complete – and that your customers cannot.

Your customers are hiring you for YOUR knowledge and skill. If they can do what you can do, why would they hire you to do it for them? 😉

Yes, good point. I received my first order on my business card gig and thought I might be a little creative with a few others. Maybe there is some way I can personalize this gig?

Yes, good point. I received my first order on my business card gig and thought I might be a little creative with a few others. Maybe there is some way I can personalize this gig?

I actually like this idea. I would like it even more if you would surprise the buyer with a phrase or a quote on that picture. I believe it would help people feel optimistic especially if they are going through a hard time.

Don’t underestimate the power of Fiverr. You never know which gigs are going to be successful 😉

Good luck with this.

I actually like this idea. I would like it even more if you would surprise the buyer with a phrase or a quote on that picture. I believe it would help people feel optimistic especially if they are going through a hard time.

Don’t underestimate the power of Fiverr. You never know which gigs are going to be successful 😉

Good luck with this.

Interesting, here is my other gig I created similar but for a quote a day:

https://www.fiverr.com/thecla_tech/provided-you-with-words-of-inspiration

Maybe combining them into one single gig? Photo and quote for the day? Then the buyer really gets their value for the gig?

Interesting, here is my other gig I created similar but for a quote a day:

https://www.fiverr.com/thecla_tech/provided-you-with-words-of-inspiration

Maybe combining them into one single gig? Photo and quote for the day? Then the buyer really gets their value for the gig?

Yes, I would combine these. As for the gig description, you can also try and sell it as a gift.

Maybe someone will consider it more for family and friends instead of buying it for themselves.

If you have music, you can also add an inspirational music stinger.

You can always cut down on the days or include packages for example 5 days…10 days…etc.

Yes, I would combine these. As for the gig description, you can also try and sell it as a gift.

Maybe someone will consider it more for family and friends instead of buying it for themselves.

If you have music, you can also add an inspirational music stinger.

You can always cut down on the days or include packages for example 5 days…10 days…etc.

The gift thing is a great idea, that’s a good angle for them to market with 🙂

Archived