Hey please help me

I am Hamjala.I am a new seller fiverr.Now i delivery 3 order.Once i follow my notification box then i see my 4th order.I am so happy to see my 4th order.If my work are 50% prepared suddenly buyer want cancel this order.I am so sad and asked buyer whats wrong but buyer no answer only tell me sorry.And buyer are most request me how cancel this order? Now have only 1 day delivery time.But i don,t understand what can i do.Please any body help me.

If buyer cancel this order then what any bad effect are having my profile?Please help me?

Please tell me if buyer cancel this order then what can be any wrong problem my account

You can start using your own actual photo instead of stealing people’s off the internet.

http://www.gsmlondon.ac (dot) uk/blog/francescas-osam-experience-as-an-events-student/

cropped-G-for-blog-32x32.jpgGSM London Blog

Student Blog | News From GSM | GSM London Blog

Find everything you'd need to know in the best student blog around. We cover topics surrounding student life, employability, and GSM London news.

yes i changed my picture.Past picture are my relative.Now real

I am 100% certain that the picture of that attractive woman was NOT your relative. A simple google search shows that photo to be of a woman named Francesca, “an Events student at GSM London”.

Don’t misrepresent the truth in order to avoid taking responsibility for doing something you should not have done. Francesca has no familial resemblance to your new Fiverr photo (which, I assume is now an image of you). You found her photo online, and were using it without her permission.

I am 100% certain that the picture of that attractive woman was NOT your relative. A simple google search shows that photo to be of a woman named Francesca, “an Events student at GSM London”.

Don’t misrepresent the truth in order to avoid taking responsibility for doing something you should not have done. Francesca has no familial resemblance to your new Fiverr photo (which, I assume is now an image of you). You found her photo online, and were using it without her permission.

It,s mistake sir.Give me an one chance.I am so sorry.Now i upload my picture.if my profile create then i don,t understand this picture system.I am sorry.I hope 2nd time no mistake.

It,s mistake sir.Give me an one chance.I am so sorry.Now i upload my picture.if my profile create then i don,t understand this picture system.I am sorry.I hope 2nd time no mistake.

Changing your photo was a good choice. Always use a photo that represents YOU or a logo that YOU designed to represent you or your services. Never steal the image or work of someone else and claim it as your own.

You’ve made the change, we commend you for that. Now, work hard to be an honest, straight-forward, successful seller here on Fiverr. We have site rules for a reason. Those rules are in place to help you do the right thing, and become a good, honorable seller. 🙂

Changing your photo was a good choice. Always use a photo that represents YOU or a logo that YOU designed to represent you or your services. Never steal the image or work of someone else and claim it as your own.

You’ve made the change, we commend you for that. Now, work hard to be an honest, straight-forward, successful seller here on Fiverr. We have site rules for a reason. Those rules are in place to help you do the right thing, and become a good, honorable seller. 🙂

Thank you sir.

now I changed my profile picture.But I can,t saw my new pic fiverr froum.and I saw new pic my profile.

Archived