Newbie Tips on how to make your GIG popout!

auws

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annsworkhop

Thanks for this! I recently joined, and learning about the ins and outs of Fiverr is be a bit overwhelming. Your article helped break things down in an easy to understand way. For me, Tip #2 and #3 were the most helpful. With me being new I have to learn how to boost my gigs as effectively as possible.

Reply to @savvydesigner: That’s right, you need a lot of time to build up a relationship and trust in your social networks, but it is worth it. It did take me many years to get several huge social networks, but, most of my sales come from there. Also, there are many other ways to promote your Gigs, decide on one (or two) and stick to it. 🙂

Reply to @sugarberry: Hi Erin, you will find out that the Fiverr Team is very kind to newbies who are trying to get their business up and running. Once they notice your activity, they will do it in such a way that you are seeing by buyers and you will very quickly get a few sales to encourage you. Then it will be up to you to take this opportunity to improve your sales, supply a great service and create more Gigs. So good luck, your first Gig is your most important step! 🙂

Good tips!

I hope that I start to get more buyers with my gigs. I feel that I have pretty awesome gigs, with tons of detail… My favorite one is the gig where I’ll write a message for someone - I know plenty of peeps who need help with that. I hope to get started soon! The wait is killing me! lol

Really great ideas! I’m a L2 seller, but was intrigued about how to more fully utilize V2. My biggest problem is finding images that are large enough…anyone have any sites besides Google Images they use? I have tried using examples of my written work, but unless they are in jpg format, they won’t work. Mine are Word docs saved on my computer. Ideas?

A good place to find tags is Google Keyword Tool.

I will certainly utilize the tips in your article!!!

@typeupquick and @lyla_lee Sorry guys it is not polite to high jack a discussion guys. Please use the “My Fiverr” Category here on forums to promote your own gig etc from there.

Thank you to all who have posted a reply here I hope my post will help in one way or another, my best tip would be to really take your time thinking about how your service can help someone else, ask yourself “How can it help someone?” Then apply this to your gig. You just need to think about how you can improve it there is no scientific quick fix, always keep in mind to over deliver and be supportive to your customers in every way possible.

Good luck!

Cheers

Shan

Guest sandra4service

Nice tips, over deliver is the master key. once you do this you will see orders rushing for you gigs. thanks.

Archived